276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silver Under Nightfall: The most exciting gothic romantasy you'll read all year!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His stomach churned at what they must have done, at what her final hours had been like at their hands, and his blood was up, exhilarated, ready to let.

Silver Under Nightfall | Book by Rin Chupeco | Official

The political temperature is getting way too hot for him and his father’s demands are becoming even more outrageous than they always have been. More likely it was a sliver of a scent of a memory, he surmised, of what the vampire lord had been like when he’d still been human. But he could pry the confession out of this fuck-arsed dumbwit, even if Remy had to reach past his overstarched suit and into his chest to yank out the truth. But she was sixteen years old and a willowy little thing, all dolled up in pink lace; stammering and nervous at first, but braver than she let on. He would’ve liked nothing more than to forget every ball he’d ever been forced to attend, but the mind is a funny bastard, one he’d trained to retain information on the off chance it could save his life.He took out one more with the double blades while he jerked at his chain, the knife attached to it gutting a second creature behind him. But as the three face dangerous hardships during their journey, Remy develops fond and complicated feelings for the couple.

Silver Under Nightfall by Rin Chupeco | Waterstones Silver Under Nightfall by Rin Chupeco | Waterstones

There were moments I laughed aloud – something that happens more rarely these days – all the way to steaminess, tension, and fear.Sure, most of us aren’t half-vampires who have trained long and hard in the art of vampire slaying and carry a massive sword straight out of Hellsing or Final Fantasy. So when she came after him again, he’d steeled his resolve, asked her quietly for forgiveness, and struck from below, altering the angle of his slash to catch her unaware. Where I started with this review was that I still wasn’t sure whether the book was horror or fantasy. I’ve followed Chupeco’s books since The Bone Witch and Silver Under Nightfall has to be my favorite now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment