276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Contractually Yours: An Arranged Marriage Romance (The Lasker Brothers)

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ultimately, “Contractually Yours” may conclude with the characters reassessing their priorities and making choices that prioritize love and emotional fulfillment over any initial contractual obligations. The story could leave readers with a sense of satisfaction as the characters find their happily ever after, embracing a love that goes beyond the terms of their initial agreement. This book started off typically in the sense of the mcs needing an arranged marriage for "reasons" . In this case it was the h who needed the marriage and because of a couple of chance encounters over the years she wanted the H. Due to some miscommunication she ended up engaged to his brother but he cheated and the H was basically forced by his family to step in. Living together the two eventually fall in love. You are worth it, Lucienne Peery. You are the prize. I can do this over and over again until you believe that” 😭😮‍💨 So based on that, I presumed Lucienne—no, no, no, I’ll be damned if I call her Lucienne like a stranger when that ex-boyfriend of hers is Lucie-ing her like they still have something going on” 🥵😮‍💨 The one thing I’ll criticise is after seeing Lucienne for her true self Sebastian was still going along with his plan which didn’t make sense because if you can see she’s not what you thought she was and your falling for her why carry on it doesn’t make sense but I’m gonna let that slide because come on the MAN CRAWLED ON HIS KNEES FOR HER definitely the highlight of the book 🤩

In “Contractually Yours,” the story could revolve around two individuals who enter into a contractual agreement or arrangement that eventually leads to a deep and unexpected romance. The protagonists may initially come together for practical reasons, such as a business deal, a fake relationship, or a mutually beneficial agreement.

Contractually Yours by Nadia Lee Summary

Enjoyable MOC story where for a change the heroine wants the MOC so she can meet the ridiculously antiquated terms of her grandfather's will that will allow her to be CEO of the business. She strong arms the H into the marriage (even though she sweetened the deal with a business to toss him) and he holds a grudge but falls for her. The heroine isn't a little wimpy type and stays pretty stoic until the bitter end and it gets too much for her. Preston blinks rapidly, his eyes fixed on our hardware. Finally, he jerks his head up, his face blotchy. “Why would you want him when you could have me?” Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide.

Sebastian and Lucianne first met when they were younger. Sebastian was in his early twenties and Lucianne when she is a teenager. The encounter is what emboldens Lucianne to battle the best against her family and not let their shenanigans win over her desire to claim what is hers and to hold her own against such betrayals living in a house of snakes that only want her money and nothing else. Now its been years later and Lucianne has never forgotten the man that gave her wise advice and when her fiancee is found cheating on her with her sister who has been her enemy since she was a teenager, there is one man that she would marry and makes a offer to his family. But what she doesn't know is that Sebastian's family forces him into a loveless marriage, and he vows for revenge against those that would force him into such a agreement. But as Sebastian and Lucianne come together in their marriage, there is an outside force working to undermine them but will they discover the culprit or will their marriage suffer the betrayals and secrets that are ahead for them? I absolutely adored Contractually Yours. It was such a delight. There is something so fun about reading a arranged marriage. I really found this story so fascinating. What I really liked is that we got the story to start with these two characters meeting when they are young and just learning about themselves and their own strengths. We see them then as adults taking charge of their families companies and doing what is necessary to maintain control over their own lives. Both Sebastian and Lucianne come from families that are determined to control them but both of them have such passionate warrior hearts willing to do whatever it takes to be independent from their families desires for them and forge their own paths. They are much more alike than either of them realize.

He continues, “I don’t know why you waste your time like this. Look, I’m happy to let it go if you’ll just see the light and change your mind about our—” The smile she gives me makes me feel like a hundred feet tall. And I have an inexplicable desire to never disappoint her.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment