276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadburys Wispa Gold Hot Chocolate, 246g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 2003, Cadbury made Dairy Milk into a family brand by taking existing brands and marketing them as Dairy Milk sub-brands. As part of this change, the Wispa brand was phased out and replaced by "Dairy Milk Bubbly". [ citation needed] The bar returned on a permanent basis in October 2008. [15] Prior to the permanent launch of Wispa, for a limited time a Wispa McFlurry was available at McDonald's restaurants until 30 September 2008. [16]

These beauties were born from all of the experimentation. One thing I will say though… they are different to my other blondies such as my white chocolate & raspberry blondies, and my white chocolate & pistachio blondies. This isn’t because I dislike my other blondies, I love them, I just found this mixture works much better with the caramel because otherwise it’ll just vanish to the bottom. In 2009, to mark the return of Wispa Gold a request for submissions to be considered for an outdoor poster campaign received over 7,000 submissions and featured over 900 different posters across Britain and Ireland".Cadbury Wispa Gold Salted Caramel – This chocolate was launched in 2022 and comes with a salted caramel layer. Cadbury Wispa Gold McFlurry: soft serve vanilla ice cream topped with Wispa pieces and caramel sauce. Launched in 2012 and 2023, after 11 years.

On 26 August 2011, it was announced that Wispa Gold would return permanently in November in support of team GB at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. When I got my mitts on a Cadbury Orange Twirl Limited Edition Bar, the delivery came complete with a certificate and badge.Cadbury Wispa Gold Hazelnut flavour: an aerated milk chocolate bar with a soft hazelnut flavour caramel centre. Limited edition launched in 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment