276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foot Worship: The Training of A Foot Slave

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of course, none of my friends knew about my new "boyfriend" (someething Bill agreed to) and I still dated other boys but I didn't commit myself to anyone else. I started kissing every inch square of her sole, then her heel then the bottom of her toes, then the instep and the toes. I took about ten minutes. Get the impression he's more than happy to do the housework. He says he will be on all fours when I call him and he'll crawl towards me. I stood in the kitchen after the call and imagined him crawling towards me and I started laughing. Says he likes to be humiliated. Whenever I am coming to the house I have to kneel infront of her and kiss her feet one by one. From time to time and especially when she dressed to go out I have to kneel in front of her, kiss her feet and demonstrate my admiration against her and flatter her.

Explore the Best Footslave Art | DeviantArt

When I was finished they told me not to tell anything to my parents otherwise I shall never be able to play with them and talk to them. If you work hard and do your exercises and homework at the end of every lesson you will deserve to kiss my feet.However I was not able to concentrate on my lessons and I was oftenly looking down at her feet, thinking nothing else but to kiss her feet again. She noticed that but not said anything. However this effected my performance and consequently she smiled at me, caressed my head and said: -Look, I know that there is something between you and my feet and we have to solve it, tell me what is going on? You are so beautiful and I admire you and also your feet were so beautiful and I could not stop myself and paid my admiration. When she is at the mall to buy shoes I have to put the shoes on her feet myself and kiss her feet without any hesitation if she extends her foot at my face in public. I lowered my head to the other foot which was resting on the floor. I first kissed the top of toes and the instep while she caressed my head by the other foot. She exchanged her foot. Yes, he said he could be naked if I wanted him to. Coz he's a slave if I didn't want to see him again it wouldn't be a problem as he says he has to obey me.

Dirtyfeetguy Memories: single boy of my family - Blogger

This article aroused my curiosity. I just had to put this to the test but where would I find such a man? I decided to try it out on Bill. I didn't know if he was a foot-fetishist-probably not-but I was going to turn him into one, I decided. It happened that we shared one class together and one day for a class project we were supposed to work with a partner. To everyone's astonishment, I was twelve years old, just graduated from the elementary school and my parents were considering to send me to the best private boarding high school. They talked to my teacher in the elementary school who had the questions of previous year tests in hand and they agreed that I shall get some private lessons from my teacher for the preparation of high school entrance examinations. So I began to visit my teacher in her home and getting private lessons from her. My sisters began to impose me that men are always kissing the feet of beautiful women. I was told that such tendency of men was very normal and common as usual as kissing hands. When they were playing with me they were showing to me from magazines which women's feet could be worth to be kissed or not. He says he wants to sit at my feet, or he'll be my footstool, he'll wash up for me, make me drinks, massage my feet, anything I want. When others are around he'll be normal as it'll be a private thing between the two of us.Then they made me kiss their feet frequently, but I beg you not to tell this to my parents because in such case my sisters will never talk to me again. Chatted to someone online and on the phone last night. He wants to be my slave. I am serious!! He sounds totally normal, easy to talk to, divorced, pleasant but he says this is a fetish he has. One day she decided to divorce me. I begged her not to do so and I proposed her to live together, share the house where I was going to do whatever she wants. She accepted my proposal and she introduced some rules that I have agreed unconditionally and promissed to obey. just saying this as a really good friend of mine is in a similar relationship - he treats her like shit, she says it's ok as she more than makes up for it privately These words made me very happy and I immediately obeyed her words and kissed her instep and toes of her feet one by one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment