276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2 X FunSaver Disposable Camera with Flash 800 ISO

£16.325£32.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Kodak FunSaver is like all single-use cameras with a simple plastic lens, manual film advance, and 27 exposures. The Kodak FunSaver comes with a built-in flash and loaded with Kodak film. Color and contrast are pretty good, especially considering it’s a single-use camera with a small, plastic lens. This wasn’t by choice; the FunSaver was just about the only camera that could be safely handled and operated (and dropped) by a hyperactive six-year-old. And it did as advertised – it made photography simple and fun, and helped me make countless terrible childhood field trip snapshots. Used Optics Used Binoculars Used Scopes Used Accessories Used Accessories for Canon EOS Cameras Used Accessories for Nikon Cameras Used Accessories for Fujifilm Cameras Used Accessories for Micro 4/3 Cameras Used Accessories for Sony Alpha Cameras Used Camera Bags, Cases and Straps More Used Equipment

Binoculars & Scopes Binoculars Scopes Cameras DSLR Cameras Mirrorless Cameras Digital Compact Cameras Video Cameras The Kodak FunSaver comes from a very different era of American consumer product design. Unlike the Brownie (specifically the wildly popular No. 2), which featured metal construction and a glass lens, the FunSaver is made from plastic, some paper, and more plastic. For better and worse, the FunSaver is completely emblematic of the philosophy of expendability that characterized mass-market design in the 1980s, ‘90s and early 2000s. DSLR Lenses Canon Fit Lenses Nikon Fit Lenses Lens Accessories Lens Caps Lens Hoods Lens cloths and cleaning kits Lens Attachments We love cameras of all types, as well as the trippy, new films. The Darkroom… Lots of experience and lots of love! Since 1976, we have developed literally millions of rolls of film with experienced lab professionals and film enthusiasts.

Best Disposable Cameras

In 1994 I was 26 and was on a business trip to Washington, DC. I’d never been, and because of unforeseen events I had a day to myself. I took the train to the National Mall. But first, I stopped at a drug store and bought a Kodak single-use camera like this one. Spotting Scopes Swarovski Spotting Scopes Vortex Spotting Scopes Celestron Spotting Scopes Zeiss Spotting Scopes Eyepieces, Mounts, Cases and Accessories Telescopes Celestron Telescopes Telescope Eyepieces, Filters and Accessories Great little disposable camera to take with you wherever you go, loads of fun and can be used both indoor and outdoor. Also comes with a built-in flash which gets the most out of your pictures. Camera comes with a single AA battery installed and the charge will last much longer than shooting the 27 pictures with flash. Considering that and the plastic body, the camera isn’t eco-friendly. The DarkRoom will send them to a recycling facility to recover much of the materials There’s a shutter button, a flash button, and an advance wheel. The camera is limited to a single shutter speed of 1/100th of a second, loaded up with Kodak 800 speed film, exposed through a fixed focus 30mm f/10 lens. There’s no way to adjust exposure besides holding down the flash button and hoping for the best in low light.

Charge manual flash before every picture, Available in 27 exposures, Lightweight and compact, Loaded with Kodak 800 speedUsed Cameras Used DSLR Cameras Used Mirrorless Cameras Used Compact Cameras Used Film Cameras Used Action Cameras and Video Used Lenses For DSLR Cameras Used Lenses for Canon EOS Used Lenses for Nikon AF Other Used Lenses DSLR Cameras Canon EOS DSLR Cameras Nikon DSLR Cameras Digital Compact Cameras Instant and Single Use Cameras Instant Cameras Instant Camera Film Single Use Cameras Instant Printers Full Frame Cameras Canon EOS-R Full Frame Cameras Nikon Z Full Frame Cameras Full Frame L Mount Cameras Sony Full Frame Cameras Canon EOS DSLR Full Frame Cameras Nikon DSLR Full Frame Cameras Vlogging Cameras

Lens Filters Clear UV and Protection Filters Polarising Filters Neutral Density Filters Cokin Creative Filter System Other Filters Filter Stepping Rings Close-Up LensesMirrorless Cameras Canon EOS-R Mirrorless Cameras Fujifilm X Mirrorless Cameras Nikon Z Cameras Sony Alpha Cameras Panasonic Lumix S Cameras Panasonic Lumix G Cameras Olympus OM-D & PEN Cameras Canon EOS-M Mirrorless Cameras Sigma Mirrorless Cameras We use Royal Mail for the majority of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier. We use Royal Mail as they offer the option of collecting your goods from the nearest Post Office counter if you are not in when delivery is attempted. We find the reliability of delivery and protection of parcels in transit second to none. The film was taken to a lab for developing, and scanned through a friend’s scanning service in which he uses a Noritsu (I forget the exact model). You’re right, the images do have a warmer tint overall, but looking at other examples shows a similarly warm tint.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment