276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, Digital Fan Speed and RGB Lighting Controller (Control up to Six PWM Case Fans and 264 RGB LEDs, Zero RPM Mode, Temperature Monitoring, Easy Installation) Black

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi, I'm doing a build on a 5000D airflow. I bought a H150i Elite so I this for 6 of the fans. If I want to do 10 fans would you recommend buying another and going 6 fans on 1 and 4 on the other?

As for having both in a system, I've done it and it works. On an AMD system (B450). With 2 CoCores and 1 CoCoreXT at one point, in fact. What version of iCUE are you running?

Also, setting to a decibel 'value' also isn't entirely accurate and can leave a larger range for operational limits. Example, there might actually be a variation of +/-300 RPM where the measurable difference of a single decibel is seen, but 300 RPM is actually a significant difference in the amount of airflow being moved. 1200 RPM and 1500 RPM actually end up performing quite differently. It becomes difficult to replicate test runs without variables based on decibel levels alone as the same measurement of 35dB for one test can easily fall outside of acceptable deviation. Every Corsair RGB Hub (whatever the kind) has room for 6 fans, so if you have a RGB Led Hub and a Lighting Node Core you will be ok any kind of fan you have (be aware that if your 7 fans are let's say LL and QL, you will have to connect each kind of fan to a different hub). Mixing different fans on the same hub can bring weird effects. Connect a 3-pin RGB device (e.g. lighting strips, fan lighting hubs, or Hydro X components) into the port labeled RGB. Based on my googling, I am assuming that this is a problem because I have a x570 mobo, but I am going to lay out my specs and all my troubleshooting so far and see if there is a fix for this. If not, I am extremely disappointed in this hardware and even more upset that I bought two thinking I just had a faulty one.

Hey' can anyone help me with a issue I'm having which I noticed after replacing the first Faulty Fan. NOTE: Your cooler pump head should have thermal paste already applied. If you want to use your own thermal paste, make sure you thoroughly clean the cold plate of the pump head and the integrated heat spreader (IHS) of your processor with isopropyl alcohol and lint-free cloth. On the 2nd USB Lighting Node I just have the 2 QL 140mm Fans lighting wires connected, because I have the Fans powered by the NZXT Z63 and I can control the RPM through NZXT CAM. Finish by connecting the COMMANDER CORE XT to an available SATA power connector from your power supply unit.

and why dont you try saying you have the fans you have in icue or pic the ones with the most RGB and the other will do the same but you wont have all the rgb on the fans itself? i mean lets just say that the LLs have 30 RGB LEDs for simplicity and the MLs have 15. you pic the LLs in icue as all your fans and all 30 LEDs of the LLs light up and the 15 on thje MLs We've got a new controller that centralizes command over your case fans and RGB lighting! We're happy to introduce to you the COMMANDER CORE XT. Here are a few highlights: Assuming you have the COMMANDER CORE (which comes with ELITE CAPELLIX) and COMMANDER CORE XT, that wouldn't be a bad configuration at all - having six fans on one controller and the remaining on the other. All I have left is the adapter that will arrive today that will convert the internal USB connector to a traditional USB 2.0 male connector that I'll plug into the rear of the mobo. Don't buy anything and connect the rear fan to a mobo's header. This won't allow you to control the rear fan through iCue.

The first time I set the system up the 6 QL 120mm Fan light wasn't working, but it was powered and the fans are (Blowing Air) Otherwise I do not know what to do. Obviously the Commander Core is the ideal product because I would rather have just two sata devices plugged into my case instead of 4 or 5. I bought an NZXT internal USB hub: Neither the Commander Core XT nor the Lightning Node Core have been detected, no matter what other configs I tried on the USB-Ports. The NZXT hub does not detect the Corsair Hubs. When I plugged my Gigabyte Aio on the Hub, it has been detected. So the hub is working, just not with the corsair products. Connect a CORSAIR RGB Fan LED Hub (sold separately) to control lighting for up to 6x additional RGB fans Now I know the Capellix comes with the "Commander Core", but I believe that's only enough to run the radiator fans, and 3 more fans for a total of 6. So that leaves 3 fans unaccounted for. The 6 that I'm installing on the bottom and side are going to be the Corsair QL series fans. So do I need to get one of the bundles with the Commander Pro? I'm not sure if the Core and the Pro can be daisy changed together or not though?

Setup: AMD 5800X / Gigabyte B550 Aorus Master / Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce 280X / Corsair Commander Core XT (with 3xQL 140 and 2xQL 120 Fans + 2xCorsair LS100 450mm and 2x Corsair LS100 250 mm) / Corsair Lightning Node Core (with 3xQL 140 and 2xQL 120 Fans) / Corsair iCue 7000X / Lian Li Strimer Plus (Mainboard + Triple VGA, NOT connected to Corsair) / MSI 3080 Ti Suprim X / AMD 5800X / 16 GB DDR4 Gigabyte Aorus (4400 Mhz CL 19) If I had your same configuration, I would mount the H150i ELITE CAPELLIX atop. Using its included COMMANDER CORE, I would then connect the H150i's three fans and three front fans. The remaining four fans would connect to the COMMANDER CORE XT. This is illustrated below. My reasoning behind having the front and top fans on the same controller is for iCUE's sequential lighting effect. Finally, the LCD kit is connected to the CPU_FAN port of the mainboard, and all controllers/repeaters are connected to the power supply via the SATA power cable. Summarized: I put the Commander Core XT and the Commander Node Core on my 2 internal Mainboard USB 2.0 Ports. Then I put my AIO USB-Plug on the USB-Port on the Commander Core XT. Lastly I connected the PWM-Plugs of 3 of my 5 QL Fans, which are connected to the Core XT, to an external PWM Splitter (which handles a total of 6 QL-PWMs.) 2 QL-PWM-Plugs are connected to my AIO and the last 2 QL-PWM-Plugs are directly connected to the Mainboard. Would I be better off connecting the 6 on the rad to the Com Core 1,2,3 via PWM Splitters, the 6 on the front and side via the PWM Repeater into Com Core 4, and the rear fan into Com Core 5. This would leave me with 1 free fan header on the Com Core, but if I am correct I could control all fans then, knowing that the front and side ones would be at the same speed but controllable all the same.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment