276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Last Goodbye: The heart-pounding new thriller from the bestselling author of The Blackbird

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Family ties, love and loyalty are threads that also run through Exiles by Jane Harper, which also centres upon the mystery of a mother who vanished without trace.

THE LAST GOODBYE - TIM WEAVER | Bestselling author

On the night Tom Brenner and his nine-year-old son Leo visit theSeven Peaks theme park, they head straight for the ghost house. Although this is now the 13th book of the series, Tim Weaver is still very much at the peak of his game.

Thanks to NetGalley and Michael Jospeh Penguin Random House for the opportunity to preview this excellent read in exchange for my honest review and congratulations to Tim Weaver, another triumph! My only criticism of The Last Goodbye is that it is an overly long novel that I feel could have been slightly edited. Saying that though, I did manage to get my head around it all and can definitely describe this as a twisty page turner. A very clever dark, twisted tale of murder and intrigue with a few gruesome bits but not gratuitous. The Last Goodbye is Book 12 in the David Raker Missing Persons Investigator series, although it could easily be read as a stand-alone too, as Tim includes any necessary details when the story reflects back.

The Last Goodbye: The heart-pounding new thriller from the The Last Goodbye: The heart-pounding new thriller from the

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Raker is a great character and as always well written and well plotted this was a one day read for me as I had to know! This time too Raker is not just the hunter but also the hunted as the Met close in on him and Healy.Another MUST READ from this very talented author and a great addition to this gripping and very addictive series. There's a point where the female characters seem to just be plot devices, stick them in the book so something terrible can happen to them, so David, a male detective, can follow all the leads until we get to the far more compelling (most often) male antagonist. As I approached the hotel, I briefly wondered how Rebekah was coping with this weather – and then, almost as quickly, realized she’d be coping just fine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment