276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naughty Wife Spanked (Disciplining the Church Wife 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To be beneficial and enjoyable to her husband should always be on a wife’s mind and it should always come before her personal interests and her job and her friends. She must focus not on her husband’s small imperfections and shortcomings but on the characteristics and habits she loves and then she must always give him the attention he needs, make him feel appreciated (it is not very difficult and you can just do as the dog: Look admiring up at him and waggle you tail) and give him your trust.

It was then that the recent thought of the normality beyond the house returned, and Mummy noticed the bedroom window open. It was a secret no more, the sound of this spanking would travel! In a strange way it encouraged Mummy. Who stopped. United States: TV news report (2015) on a Florida father who called on the Sheriff's office to supervise the paddling of his 12-year-old daughter -- a service which, it turned out, they were happy to provide.

Fun/Fraternity/Folklore CP

To let the spanks sink in, and the spanking can go for longer if you do. A good rhythm is what you need.” This is a story version of one of the true real life spankings as told to me by a delightful lady who went to a Girls Grammer School and was kept in line at home by a slipper wielding mother, who used it on her daughters bare bottom… Often! The hairbrush?” She smiled again her eyes a warm glow filling my heart with love, like she always did. No, you become a bitch. If I tell you it hurts, you say ‘Good it’s meant to’, stuff like that. And maybe you want me to say sorry, make sure I’ve learned my lesson before you stop.”

The Vicar at Saint Hugh’s Church used her as an example many times. “If you are not sure what to do, go and see her, she’ll have probably done it before, she’s marvellous!” United Kingdom: TV news report: Sequel to the above item. The Court of Appeal rejects a Christian school's claim that the ban on CP is a contravention of human rights (2002).Naturally, the severity of the punishment should depend on the seriousness of the offence but there is no reason why the husband should use the rod of correction sparingly; all wives sometimes need and deserve to get their bare bottoms soundly spanked. When the husband spanks the misbehaving wife empathically it is an act of love and it tells the wife that he cares for her. Woman sentenced to Sharia caning for drinking beer asks for the punishment to be administered in public. (In fact, it was never administered at all.) A further follow-up to the previous two items. TV news report from Memphis school board town-hall meeting in July 2007 over continuing controversy about the Blue Ribbon Plan, which abolished CP. Speakers at the meeting are seen calling for the return of the paddle, and the reporter waves a paddle around for the camera. The spit in her mouth had gone, her knees went weak as she saw Mummy swell before her taking a deep breath. Her eyebrow lifted and vanished beneath her fringe. She sat down, and opened the envelope. NOTE FROM THE ORIGINAL: My favorite stories are about the beginnings of spanking relationships. This piece is an unauthorized sequel to a special favorite of this type that appeared in the fiction section of the Disciplinary Wives Club titled, “Guess Who Runs This Household” by Ralph. My sincere compliments to that author, and I hope he does not mind that I have written this sequel.

A husband is suddenly inspired to spank his wife just before she goes to work each morning. (1,955 words.) When I completed my writing assignment and signed my name, Vera reviewed it and nodded with satisfaction.United States: TV news report (April 2016) from a school district in Georgia where the rod is not spared.

Now!” Vera demanded, “or this little incriminating document may find its way to an ad in the evening paper.” News report (Dec 2007) about the paddling of a boy, 11, in a Tennessee middle school. His grandmother had given permission for the punishment, but then complained that the swats were too hard. The district superintendent is interviewed. Murmurs and a few stifled giggles ran around the room. Every girl knew what that meant. So too did the teachers. I wept openly at the loss. Lucille was my rudder, my anchor—my disciplinarian, yes, but also my wife, guardian and lover. Although all of our friends knew Lucille was in charge, no one ever knew the details of the agreement and relationship we shared, at least not in full. I found I was lost without her. My performance at the office suffered significantly, and in my depressed state I ignored the solicitations of our friends, finding little remaining joy in life. My husband takes his husbandly duties seriously and also as a disciplinarian always makes sure to do the job properly. A little spanking or a light spanking is not practiced in our home. Spankings are always severe, and if needed they are very severe. The embarrassing stern questioning and lecturing before the spanking is also part of the important aftermath. My husband always spanks me again at least for a couple of days. My bottom is so sore that there is no risk of me forgetting having been naughty and getting punished as I deserved.As she climbed the stairs thoughts of her own upbringing and the spankings she had received raced through her mind, what part of her naughty bottom had taught her the most? What words had her Mummy used to send the message home? What advice from her mentors, the W.I. and the Vicar helped her do what was needed? The memories spoke to her…”Spare the rod, spoil the child.”“It is for her own good.”“She will thank you one day.” She had friends there, she had respect, she even had a few who envied her. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. A very brief glimpse of a hard paddle swat administered at a private Catholic boys' high school in Louisiana.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment