276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pee Perverts: Wet Knicker Society

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My best friend Tania just loves her fun. I’ve lost count of the number of times she’s pulled some practical joke or landed me or some of her other mates right in it.

There wasn’t any opportunity for stopping to sit on the ground for although it was high summer and warm it had rained earlier so everywhere outdoors was soaking wet, and in any case kids of our age didn’t shag. So very soon we found ourselves almost at her house. I walked her down the garden path to the huge, dark porch that covered the front door. As soon as we got there Pamela turned towards me and we immediately started kissing – for me, quite passionately. As we broke for air, Pamela whispered that although her parents seemed to have gone to bed she did not think she should invite me in as she had to go to work the next day – to a job she had only just started. Then we noticed some people coming in our direction, and giggling all the way, we ran hand in hand down to the sea and dived in the water! I was brought up in a village in Hertfordshire in the 1950s and 60s. I lived with my mother and sister, my dad having taken off to find some excitement when I was quite small. My sister Sally was about a year older than me. Sally tended to look down on me, both because of her age and the fact that I was a mere male! Mum, while she was very kind, was very Victorian in her outlook. She tended to regard any discussing of sexual matters, almost anything below the belt, as rather dirty, and never tried to give me even the slightest hint about puberty or the ‘Facts of Life’!When I was ten years old, I was staying with my parents at a hotel in Southern France, at the Mediterranium. As I was a very good swimmer, my parents left me at the beach every day, when they were out doing other things. One day I was lying on the sand, when I felt something shadow my eyes. I looked up and saw a girl, maybe a couple of years older than I, standing at my side. I didn't notice that I was leaking through the day. I would just leak and then when I was wet I would know that I'd had an accident. Obviously school for me was just awful. The kids used to call me all sorts of names.

At the house I was shown to my room, a different one from normal. It looked like a large box-room and had several extra items of furniture, including a big old dressing table.Sally and I lived in a sort of truce most of the time, with a battle likely to break out at any minute, while our mum tried to keep the peace. However, Sally was a clever girl and eventually went to college to get a degree. She also had inherited Mum’s fastidious attitude to hygiene, washed her hands frequently, and she bathed far more frequently than was necessary in my view! She also changed her clothes frequently, especially her underwear. This was to my advantage as she put her discarded underclothing in the laundry basket in the bathroom.

At the time of the following exciting adventure we were sixteen, but I was a few months older than she was. I'm hoping when people read my story they will be inspired. Kidney disease is a massive thing that's not spoken about and especially in young women." how refreshing that a woman is not afraid to discuss bladder weakness, moustaches etc. she will make the rest of us less vulnerable and normal. GO JOSIE!!! When I got to the top of my road, I threw a strop about how I'd ruined my shoes and threw them over a wall. Why not? We can rinse our panties in the sea afterwards, and no one would know. I promise, it feels so nice to wet yourself. This wasn't my first time, you know! Don't you need to pee?"

Similar situation - my three female friends and I were caught short after the pubs closed, so found a nice dark alleyway... My first ‘touching’ experience came a couple of years later, when I was about 15. I joined the local youth club which met on a Thursday evening. There was a bit of dancing, daft games and general nonsense. My eye was caught by a girl named Pamela, whom I knew vaguely just from being around in the village. She went to the local Girls’ Secondary Modern. She was not exactly glamorous-looking, but she had a very nice body. She was quite tall, plumpish and with big tits. I looked at her. I couldn't believe what I heard! A twelve year old girl, who used to pee herself for fun? It wasn't normal... But then again, she looked so content, when she wetted herself. She really seemed to enjoy it. And a voice inside me said, that it couldn't hurt to try. Just this once...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment