276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bio Cultures Complex Probiotics & Prebiotics - 60 Billion CFU - 2 Months Supply - 120 Vegan Probiotic Complex Capsules for Adults - 20 Gut-Friendly Bacterial Cultures Like Lactobacillus Acidophilus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finally, we would have to show that they were having an actual effect on our health – and that that effect was there for a significant proportion of people. In fact there are more of them than there are cells in the rest of our body, meaning that what we think of as our own bodies are more bacterium than human! We're incredibly sorry to hear you had this experience, and we would love to get this resolved for you, and investigate how this was handled.

Natures Zest probiotics with prebiotics are a great addition to your daily diet to help support and maintain healthy gut bacteria. They’ve also been proven to help relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms and to galvanize the gut after a round of antibiotics. Although the probiotic companies claimed such health benefits for many years, now they have changed their advertising in Europe as the European Food Safety Authority ruled that not all these pieces of evidence are yet there. Hydration hero hyaluronic acid as well as Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Acidophilus contribute to the functioning of your digestion and heart and leave you with soothed skin. You won’t find any nasties in our Probiotic supplements as each serving of our Probiotic 50 Billion CFU bio culture complex is free from artificial colours, preservatives, fillers and GMO’s.No refrigeration required: our acidophilus probiotic is 100% shelf life stable, and provides ‘live’ bacteria until its long expiry date. I have suddenly started to suffer from constipation (age 57) and have read that it could be down to my gut health.

However, our Bio Culture Complex helps cleanse your gut along with enhancing your energy, natural defences and mood. Whilst we work on packaging that will still look after the product and be a bit more sustainable, you’ll be glad to hear that our blister packs can be recycled by taking them into Boots or Superdrug who run recycling schemes for this type of packaging. A lot of people find that probiotic foods work better for them than supplements like probiotic tablets or powders.Take our most popular digestive support supplement for instance, Natures Zest 50 billion CFU Bio Cultures complex probiotics which has 6 key strains in a balanced formula which is vegan friendly and easy on the tummy. If we don’t look after it, it stands to reason that we’re not looking after our minds properly, either.

We’re really proud of our Veganbiotic, which provides a blend of 16 vegan-friendly biocultures as well as Inulin, a dietary fibre that’s commonly found in pulses and helps support normal digestive function.Every time I replied to their messages I had to wait up to 24 hours for a response so over one week later I have paid for a product that we have still not received. For optimal results, it is recommended that you take the capsules at approximately the same time every day. It’s possible your symptoms might get worse before they get better: give it a week to decide if a probiotic is right for you. I have ben using this probiotic with prebiotic for more than 2 years and my digestion problem have gone. the cfu content may seem lower than other brands, however for acidophilus lactobacillus it is the optimum dose.

com) or telephone (01460 243230) so that we can put you in touch with one of our Technical team to offer their expertise and help.Ingredients: Bacterial Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus-LA85 (33 Million CFU), Streptococcus thermophilus-ST81 (1. Your body’s natural defences are influenced by the strains of cultures in your stomach and so, several studies have linked digestion with bodily functions like weight management and overall well being. If you’ve got some serious gut issues going on, it might be worth investing in Floratrex, which has the broadest range of culture strains on the list. Many lifestyle factors can affect your gut flora, including high stress levels, poor quality sleep, consuming too many highly processed foods, and taking antibiotics.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment