276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Views [VINYL]

£18.645£37.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.

And so it continues, remarkable production after remarkable production, all mixed with Drake's trademark low-pitch rasp and inspired, self-obsessed lyrics. The album features guest appearances from the Weeknd, Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Birdman, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and André 3000.

But thankfully Aubrey Graham and his go-to producer Noah "40" Shebib were cunning enough not to waste an opportunity to out-do Drake's debut - instead creating Drake's most solid release to date.

It features all the big singles like "Blinding Lights", "I Can't Feel My Face", "Save Your Tears", and "I Feel It Coming". My only criticism is some of the guest appearances seem a little out of place; the real her would have been much better off without wayne or andre's verses and as a lover of hip hop, lord knows offends me because the beat is soo good yet is wasted on rick ross! Il suo è il terzo album con il maggior numero di copie vendute negli Stati Uniti in una settimana dell’intero 2011. Drake's second studio album Take Care features guest appearances from The Weeknd, Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Birdman, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and André 3000. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The 20-track set is home to hit lead single "Hotline Bling," groovy club banger "One Dance" featuring Wizkid and Kyla and "Pop Style" which features a reunion of epic proportions with contributions from the legendary Kanye West and Jay-Z. Both the lyrics and the melodic motifs are pared to the bone here, their simplicity making them all the more immediately striking. Caity politely walked me through some things to try, including the final step of adding a small piece of blutac to add weight to the arm of our cheap, entry level record player.

I love love love this album I am a Drake fan I wonder if Drake could top his Thank me later album and he blew my mind with this album. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. Se è vero che “il secondo album è sempre il più difficile”, Drake non sembra per nulla intimorito nell’affrontare questa cruciale prova per la sua carriera. We’ve only got two weeks to wait to find out if they’re right; For All The Dogs is due 10/6 on OVO/Republic. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.Platinum selling, Grammy nominated recording artist Drake released his sophomore album, TAKE CARE in 2011.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment