276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Becoming the One: Heal Your Past, Transform Your Relationship Patterns and Come Home to Yourself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve wondered for several weeks why things just haven’t felt right. My gut feeling told me something was amiss, but I tried rationalizing away the red flags. I’ve wondered why I felt “crazy” after sharing my feelings only to have him retreat and blow cold for days. He insisted I share EVERYTHING I felt about him, which I now recognize was to inflate his ego, NOT to bring closeness to the Almost Relationship. Mt heart is broken!!!! I am so hurt beyond words. The sad part is, I already humiliated myself and fell wayyyyyy off the “white horse”….. Transitioning allows you to see your own fullness, your wholeness. It’s about not wanting to deny anyone access to any part of myself, or my transition. How could I do that? To do that would be to deny them a blueprint for how to become the full version of themselves through the challenges I’ve faced along the way.

Conversely, when you're taking good care of yourself (both your physical and mental health), you can be more thoughtfully engaged with whatever comes, use the resources you have in your life, and grow from the challenges you face, rather than merely surviving them. I was the batsh*t crazy ex girlfriend who had let her insecurities, fears, issues ( abandonment issues, trust issues, mommy issues, daddy issues), pain, and triggers, get the best of her. After a lot of shame and embarrassment, I was able to learn how to be The One That Got Away. My mother’s perspective changed a lot from watching my journey unfold under her own roof. She saw my life, and all that I was doing with it. Up until then, she feared I would not be accepted by the world. She didn’t want me to be hated or ostracized. After Neo is rescued from Mobil Avenue station, he meets once more with the Oracle, who states Neo must still reach the Source - not the Architect, but the Machine City itself, where "the path of The One ends". Superhuman Stamina: The One can exert themselves for extended periods without tiring at all far more than anyone else within the Matrix can. Neo displayed this ability by being able to hold a fight against several Smith clones for a long time without tiring, retreating only because he was outnumbered beyond what he could fight off. However, even this ability had its limits, as Neo ended up completely exhausted after a period of fighting Oracle-Smith.

Select a format:

EXPERT Based on wisdom gleaned from the traumas of her past and years of guiding thousands of women around the world in her internationally acclaimed "Becoming the One" program of spiritual and therapeutic healing practices, Sheleana Aiyana's revolutionary lessons teach you to embody the qualities you are seeking in others so that you can become "the one" for yourself.

She had been with her all along and treated me and our son so bad just to make her happy. Left me in my labor just to go be with her!!!! ( I don’t think I can ever get over this pain ) Even if you can’t physically disappear, you can emotionally disappear by having boundaries, which will help you attain indifference. If you have to see this person at school, work, you have kids with them, or other circumstances that are out of your control, you can still speak with your actions by not engaging on any level deeper than the surface. Keep everything minimal, concise, and boundaried – no matter what he/she says or how much it hurts.

Cite this Entry

Instead, we’ll show you how to draw love towards you without having to become someone or something you’re not. All have been helpful to a certain extent, but this is the first time I feel like I’m walking away with something really tangible — an action plan for self-care and tools for finding and creating a healthy relationship. It was a lot of work but it was well worth it. Thank you.

It's also important to learn to let go of grudges and residual anger from each day. Don't wake up holding a grudge from the night before if you can help it. Focus on forgiveness, even if it means you don't let someone who wronged you continue to have an important role in your life. When you stay in the present moment as much as possible, this becomes easier. Becoming the One is your invitation to make peace with your past, stand in your worth and find your way home to yourself. Romantic relationships can infuse our lives with the magic of intimacy and connection. But for many of us, that magic is fleeting—over and over, our relationships don't last, or if they do, they fail to make us happy. We find ourselves chasing unavailable love, sublimating our needs in service to others, or trying to save our partners from themselves, all the while abandoning the ones who need us most—ourselves.They’ll convince you that by understanding what your dream partner really wants then you can finally become it! You can’t “talk” a man into feeling ATTRACTION any more than you can “talk” a person who has just eaten a huge meal into feeling hungry. Essentially, the purpose of The One is to ensure the stability of the Matrix through containing the anomalies in one individual rather than letting them spread throughout the system. You can’t actually win someone’s love by pretending to be someone you’re not, and why would you want to? As you move forward though, there will be 2 Eternal Sentinels that will try to stop you. Defeat them both, and you will receive 27,900XP per kill. Move towards the Wellspring and a cutscene will play. Apparently, Dallis has followed you, calling you predictable. She will then use the Aetheran rod to destroy the Wellspring, purging it of any powers that lay within. Her actions have effectively ruined your grand plans for ascension, and left the arena in ruins. You are now tasked with escaping the arena before it is too late.

You can change your beliefs about what is making you angry. This can work by learning more about the situation, or even reminding yourself there may be things you don't know yet. Sheleana Aiyana has created a clear bridge between personal healing and improving our relationships. Becoming the One is for you if you want to live more fully and experience love at a greater level of harmony. This is a spectacular guide to the inner world and relationships; it dispels myths, grounds you in transformative truth, and reconnects you to your power. Yung Pueblo, New York Times bestselling author of Inward Never ask someone why they rejected you. Rejection is not an investigation trigger. It’s an action initiator. Aim to Forgive & Let Go.

I’m devastated, I still love him and want be with him. Although I know he doesn’t love me and doesn’t care about me. I is happy with her and has a beautiful family with her. He hid my son from everyone for all this while, but she had her baby and with enough two weeks, he has her on his profile introducing her to the world. There is so much great content in your videos, I think I ended up writing down almost everything that was said. Having (optional) subtitles for all the videos would have made that a bit easier. Another study on patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) showed that those who offered other MS patients peer support actually experienced greater benefits than their supported peers, including more pronounced improvement of confidence, self-awareness, self-esteem, depression, and daily functioning. Those who offered support generally found that their lives were dramatically changed for the better. Recognizing when you’re triggered and committing to emotional intelligence (staying on your white horse and in a state of non-reactivity). Not even where a man is in his own life, which he often uses as an excuse – such as where his career is, his personal income, that he needs his freedom, he’s too young, he needs to “have his fun” before he settles down… all that stuff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment