276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A number of alternate outfits for Batman and Robin were made available by completing in-game tasks and as downloadable content.

The game world was well received for its number and variety of side missions and distractions but its scale was criticized as unnecessarily large, with GameSpot describing it as "bigger just for the sake of being bigger"; [158] [160] [163] Joystiq described the city as unattractive, with the expanded play area increasing the commute but not the enjoyment. Batman chases Joker to the Sionis Steel Mill where he frees Black Mask and defeats the poisonous assassin Copperhead.

The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting. Defeating enemies earns points which can upgrade Batman's statistics or unlock gadgets and costumes; costumes unlocked in the game can unlock costumes in the console version and vice versa.

In the midst of his escape, Batman encounters Captain James Gordon, and the corrupt SWAT team who hope to eradicate Gordon and collect Black Mask's bounty money for themselves. Development of the multiplayer mode was handled by the British studio Splash Damage, separately from the main game.

Freeze’s absence from the rogue’s gallery means the cryo-grenades are now concussion or glue grenades. Set a week after the events of Arkham Origins, on New Year's Eve, "Cold, Cold Heart"'s narrative focuses on the origin of the supervillain Mr. A week before its scheduled release in Europe, the retail Wii U and Windows versions were delayed until November 8. Reviewing the downing of a helicopter, Batman is presented with false and accurate clues; investigation of the scene can reveal that the helicopter was shot, allowing Batman to trace the bullet's trajectory to a murdered police officer and another crime scene.

In December 2013, a digital comic book of the same name was released by digital studio Madefire with a prequel to the game. The developers drew upon "original Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle appearances" of Anarky for his character. I used to think of fate as evil — predetermined not by some higher power but by the rules of human nature. In some European countries, the retail Wii U and Windows versions were released on November 8, 2013. The shock gloves were criticized as overpowered and making fights too easy, allowing Batman unblockable attacks (instantly disabling most opponents) and removing the need for tactics.

The gameplay was described as a mediocre shooter, incapable of supporting the necessary use of guns by its villains and with poor control of movement. While not considering all equally fun or impressive, reviewers said that their variety and unpredictability provided excitement.

The dynamic and rich environments are filled with a variety of enemies, “crimes-in-progress” and other content that will encourage exploration and player engagement.Invisible Predator Online revolves around a gang war in Blackgate Prison between supervillains Joker and Bane. A few stray dangerously close to quick-time event territory, since Arkham games’ combat is prompt-heavy to begin with, but the spectacle of the unique animations makes them feel like a Batman fight should - most notably the Deathstroke duel. Granted, it’s a fairly clever idea – I do like how when I’m fighting other thugs I have to be fearful of a hero sneaking up behind me, and when I’m looking up at the gargoyle perches trying to shoot down a hero a thug is likely to shoot me in the back. They mention that it is a pretty good game that delivers a smashing story that delves into a younger Batman. The Arkham Story Begins: Batman Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment