276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Petticoat Discipline: Why Your Naughty Son Needs to Start Dressing Like a Girl!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my fantasy I live with my step mother and step sister. I'm 14 years old. Lucy, my step sister, is nearly ten. Sheila, my step mother, does not particularly like me. When it was just me and my Dad I could do pretty much whatever I liked. Now Dad’s gone I still want to do the same, but Sheila won’t tolerate that at all. She’s trying to instil what she refers to as ‘proper discipline’ in me. Even as a young child I never got spanked, but Sheila’s had me over her lap with my trousers and underpants down round my ankles several times already.

And then for your legs I've got you a pair of white tights, so you’ll look just like a little bunny. Isn’t that fun?” No tears please. You wouldn't wish to ruin your makeup, would you Miss Roberta!" She dabbed at his eyes with a tiny lace hankie. Lauren didn’t know what to do about the small, delicate boy vibrating excitedly in the chair in front of her. She couldn’t understand why a boy would want to be dolled up into a girl and forced to humiliate himself in front of his peers. But she knew she couldn’t keep doing this. The parents have been protesting here for exacting the petticoat punishment upon other students. Claiming it was too "old fashion” and “Not very punishing” considering that Timothy shrugged off the punishment like oil to water and the boy had become a legend not just in school but out of school too as children go home to their parents for holiday and summer vacation and tell his tale of confidence and bravado. The party seemed to drag on interminably. I didn’t want to drink any more lemonade, but Sheila made me have two more glasses. Before long the inevitable happened. Petticoating or pinaforing is a type of forced feminization that involves dressing a man or boy in girls' clothing as a form of humiliation or punishment, or as a fetish. While the practice has come to be a rare, socially unacceptable form of humiliating punishment, it has risen up as both a subgenre of erotic literature or other expression of sexual fantasy.I didn’t know exactly when Marvin was coming home but I expected that he would phone me and tell me of his travel plans and I could explain about the boys. In fact he caught an early plane from Glasgow and arrived home in mid-afternoon. service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week runs out,my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not When Robert's youngish Aunt made the pronouncement that she had every intention of curbing his boisterous and unruly ways by dressing him as her demure little ‘Niece', he created a considerable uproar, declaring that 'Never-never would he wear horrid girl 's clothes’. Little did he realize the futility of denying the wishes of a determined female. I sat stunned into silence, 'governess', ‘ten-year-old girl’! Surely I had not heard her correctly.

or call him via his calling line+2348114448587 . And if you need more information about the doctor you can send me an mail@ And with that I was dismissed – a mere child sent to play with the little girls, with permission to wet his nappy. I held on for another couple of minutes, but realising my situation was hopeless, had no choice but to let go of both my bladder and my pride, and wet my nappy. Now,” said Sheila, “step out of those trousers and boxers – you won’t be needing those for the rest of the day.” After months of severe figure training and deportment, Robert's Aunty feels it is time for her to present her darling, feminized boy-girl to the public.

Blog Archive

Petticoating roleplay may include being forced to wear makeup and to carry dolls, purses, and other items associated with girls. [ citation needed]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment