276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shoolex, Big Shoe Filler, Unisex Shoe Inserts To Make Big Shoes Fit Large, Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The idea for Shoolex's “Make em Fit” came about because the company's founder is the sweetestdad ever. Ok, Iactuallydon't know thisfor a fact, but the story behind it is pretty cute! His daughter was having trouble finding shoes that fit & he wanted to help. After some research, he realized that a lot of people struggle with the same ‘finding the right shoe size' problem for a varietyofdifferent reasons.

Well, if you have any closed-toe boots, flats or shoes that are too big& long in length. But you knew that already, ha! Gotta have fun pointing out the obvious sometimes 😉 Full insoles are a fantastic solution if your shoes are too big across the length of your foot. They come in a variety of materials, styles and sizes to suit your needs: Make em Fit” helps maintain the formof the front portion of your shoes, so they literally don't get bent out of shape Petite feet? If you have trouble finding your shoe size in the style you desire, these area great solution for you But many regular insoles will simply lift your foot, rather than correcting size length. Great at creating an all-over tighter fitting shoe, but some of us don't want that.

1. Comfowner Cushioned Heel Inserts

You can get gel ones like Dr. Scholl's Float on Air insoles (most comfy). Or you can opt for leather insoles, like Dr. School's insoles for heels, or Dr. Scholl's cushioned insoles for flats. Yep, it'll be more expensive than any service rendered by a professional is, but it's apermanent & more convenient alternative toshoes you plan on wearing often. Much easier than cleaning/replacing/repositioning shoe inserts or shoe fillers daily! If you just want to make minor adjustments to your shoes, Comfowner Cushioned Heel Inserts are for you. They will not only prop yourfoot a little higher so that the shoe's toe strapskeep yourfoot in place, but they add extra padding & grip under the ball of thefeet. So a good approach is investing in a good set of toe fillers or shoe fillers/ insoles so that you don’t have to compromise on your style for your comfort b ecause beauty isn’t pain.

Whole or works for a flat arch type foot, it doesn’t ignore your comfort either; this is why it comes with three layers, a top layer of plush with an extra cushion for stabilization/ comfort, and a foam base. Flip Flops for missing toes and Amputees No need to return those shoes if that is what you are thinking of doing. All you have to do is get yourself some good shoe fillers and save yourself from more blunders in the future. Where to get it, you may ask? Don’t worry, we have got you! Following are some good shoe fillers for shoes bigger than you. 2. Cushioned Toe & Heel Inserts by Yhslmh:For the folks with a prosthetic foot, an Amputee retro strap can allow you to wear your favorite flip flops without the fear of them slipping off. Though the product was specifically designed to pair with their Floperator model, the strap, however, can be used with other types of flip flops too. These toe fillers are for patients who have had their big toes amputated for whatever reason. Again, it provides lateral and medial stability. Along with this, it also helps with relieving metatarsal head pressure while also ensuring biomechanical balance. 3. Toe fillers for Fifth Digital Amputation: Yes, you can make shoes shorterby a quarter, half or full size, which is completely novel, considering the one-size-fits-all options out there!

This prevents toes from slipping & sliding in your shoes during the warmer temperatures. This type of half insole works best in flats, sandals, heels & dress shoes. Genuine Leather half insoles: A great, breathable alternative is a leather insole. Thinner than a gel ball of foot cushion, these work great to make shoes just a bit smaller, add traction under the toes & won't cause your feet to sweat. I like these ones from Kaps. I hope you found this product as useful as I did! My left foot is actually longer than my right by about 5mm, sodepending on footwear type, I often have to move up one or a half size, leaving extra space in my right shoe. So finding shoe inserts&/or shoe fillers to make big shoes fitbetteris always exciting for me!

2. Yhslmh Cushioned Toe & Heel Inserts

That's whathappened to me with one of my newer pairs; these gold-capped beige heels from Ivanka Trump, pictured in this post. Although it might take some time to insert it correctly, these shoe fillers can come in very handy if you want to dramatically reduce the size of your shoe (by using both the fillers) so that your shoe can fit you or help with minor adjustments by just using one of the fillers. 3. Shoe & Heel Insoles by Fumarst: Now you can work and shop simultaneously on your laptop. However, where online shopping has all these benefits, it does have some very significant disadvantages, especially when it comes to shoes.

And as for the people with a fifth finger amputation, we have got you as well. Like all the other toe fillers mentioned above, this type of toe filler gives medial and lateral stability as well, while also giving bio-mechanical balance (but with less bulk). They are super cushioning on the heel and work well to fill out the extra space. I have quite a narrow heel and find whenever I wear high heels gaping is a big problem for me. This can prevent problems including blisters, discomfort and sliding in your shoes. Now that I've mentioned this, I'm going to write a post on how to buy the right size shoes! Final Thoughts on How to Make Shoes Smaller People with swollen feet: due to medical conditions, some people's feet can swell up considerably & they have to take that into consideration when buying new shoesStill wondering how to make big shoes fit smaller? There are great options if you have a closed-toe shoe that is far too long for your foot. You can easily add toe inserts for shoes that are too big to act as shoe fillers. Now, not only are these shoes too big, they're relativelyuncomfortableto walk in & look sloppy. Tragic, I know. So yeah, I'm giving this novel little product that happens to create big results, a 2 thumbs-up. That all being said,I do highly recommendbuying shoes in your exact size for optimum comfort & fit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment