276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diamonds in the Mud

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of his best tunes he’s ever done, BRILLIANT ❤️🤍💙🇬🇧👍 hope the Celtic are counting, only 6 more games tae win and the tims 10 in a row party is blowin rite oot the water. Said before, the crowd are part of the band and the tunes are only complete when youre all chanting.

Being physical properties of the fibre, these channels endure and do not significantly diminish with wear or washing. Chanting it with 100,000 in the national stadium across the back from my wee grannys window took it to a different emotional level tbh.The two history-making homecoming shows at Hampden Park, the conclusion of Gerry’s record-breaking 2021-2022 tour, delivered as expected. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

He also headlined at Swanseas Singleton Park, the second biggest show ever held in the Welsh city, AND set the record as the first artist to sell out three headline shows at the Belsonic, Belfast, playing to over 60,000 fans. This wicking feature of the fabric is made possible by micro channels engineered into the profile of and surface of the fibre. In the final verse, the artist acknowledges having travelled around the world but emphasizes that nowhere compares to their hometown. Despite acknowledging that some aspects might be superficial or pretentious, there is an underlying sense of unity and resilience among the people. Rising from a self-released debut album (2017s Erratic Cinematic, which has since gone Platinum), Gerry has become a stadium, arena and castle-filling headliner.

The choruses emphasize the importance of the artist's upbringing and the strong connection to the Southside of Glasgow. Some in a huge way, others in a smaller way, but all made the people they came from immensely proud. Diamonds In The Mud’ is a favourite from his debut album, ‘Erratic Cinematic’ - a song about the characters he encountered growing up in Glasgow, an ode to the people who make it all worthwhile, “I've been all around the world, But, there's nowhere compares to my hometown,” sings Gerry, “No’ the best place, but there’s diamonds in the mud. In 2020, his hotly anticipated second album ‘The Bonny’ shot straight to Number 1 in the Official Album Charts in the UK and became the third biggest selling UK album released that year.

The two history-making homecoming shows at Hampden Park, the conclusion of Gerrys record-breaking 2021-2022 tour, delivered as expected. Our mixed fermentation style and distinctive house culture create the perfect base for real fruit ingredients, which gives our beer its intense aroma and flavour, not to mention the eye-catching colours. We’re the UK’s biggest sour beer producer and we’ve been making fruit-forward, modern sour beers in Edinburgh since 2018. Drawing on his two hit albums with songs that generate a legendary live experience the live album includes ‘Dark Days’, ‘Sun Queen’, ‘Ghost’, ‘Where We’re Going’ and platinum-certified singles ‘Sometimes’ and ‘Belter’ It also features the first flavour of new music, with previously unreleased track ‘Sacred’, a stunning tribute to his hero Billy Connolly with his own rendition of ‘I Wish I Was in Glasgow’, and fan favourite ‘Discoland’. Says Gerry, "A tune about growing up in my hometown with a wee mention of some of the characters Ive met and loved along the way.Diamonds in the Mud" by Gerry Cinnamon is a song that reflects on the experiences and characters the artist encounters while growing up in Glasgow, Scotland. Drawing on his two hit albums with songs that generate a legendary live experience the live album includes Dark Days, Sun Queen, Ghost, Where Were Going and platinum-certified singles Sometimes and Belter It also features the first flavour of new music, with previously unreleased track Sacred, a stunning tribute to his hero Billy Connolly with his own rendition of I Wish I Was in Glasgow, and fan favourite Discoland. The mayhem and unique qualities of Glasgow are seen as part of the artist's identity, and the use of the word "cunt" as a term of endearment reflects the local language and culture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment