276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christmas Colour By Number Coloring Book For Kids: A Holiday Color By Numbers Christmas Coloring Book for Kids Ages 8-12, 4-8 & Christmas Activity ... Coloring Book Gift Idea for Boys & Girls

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Santa Claus Magic: Explore our Santa Claus-themed section, where you can give Santa a new look or color his sleigh. Get into the Christmas spirit with jingle bells and joyful colors.

Colouring by numbers is a fun way for you to assess your children's colour and number recognition skills, while they practise their fine motor skills. Laminate the sheets and have kids use washable paint on them. Then you can repaint them over and over. These are also fun to print off for an activity for kids to do before Christmas dinner.

Explore Activity Village

This colouring resource relies on your children having a good command of their counting up to 10, you can help children with their counting using our brilliant counting resources and fun videos.

Eating gingerbread men and making gingerbread houses are classic activities for the Winter season. Try this gingerbread paint stamping activity for creative toddler fun Or you could use this Christmas colouring for kids as a homework task to consolidate learning at home. This could be a fun way for children to practise their addition skills further at home. These color by number worksheets are great for a quiet time activity, a math center, or a festive way to practice number and color recognition. More Christmas Activities for Kids

Let us help you

Hi! I'm Crystal! My goal is to provide practical help for parents. I hope you find something inspiring, useful, or simply full of delight! November 7, 2023 by Crystal | 0 comments

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment