276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Denon DJ PRIME 4+ Standalone DJ Controller & Mixer with 4 Decks, Wi-Fi Music Streaming, Drop Sampler, 10.1" Touchscreen, Light Control, Internal FX

£399.5£799.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also new to Engine DJ are Match filters - easily find songs in your library lists compatible with songs loaded to the decks with these new, intelligent, and powerful filters. A dedicated dual-function sweep FX and filter control on all channels provide you with dynamic effects for manipulating your tracks and lets you perform smooth effect sweeps; sweep effects includes Filter, Echo, Wash, and Noise.

Anyway despite the screen looking pretty bad in the pic, in actual use it did pretty well and i was able to find most stuff easily. Smartlists text fields (Album, Artist, Comment, Genre, Label, and Title) now have the following new conditions: does not contain, is equal to, is not equal to, begins with, ends with, empty - “true” or “false”; making sure you can easily coordinate your tracks. The Prime 4+ features two independent microphone mixer sections with ensure you and your MC always sound their absolute best. Ive used a few controllers and stand alones over the years and this is by far the best unit I have ever used. One small negative from my experience to date, my controller has crashed once whilst using it and also refused to reboot once after a software update.

Their oversized 53mm drivers—the largest in their class—deliver unparalleled bass response and impact. With jog wheels that have 10% larger jog wheel surface than it's predecessor, the Prime 4+ combines all the powerful creative possibilities of a 4-deck standalone with rugged build-quality so you know night after night, your performances will be outstanding. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.

We saw (and more importantly heard) very good real-time stem separation earlier this year with the Rane Four controller from one of Denon’s inMusic sister brands, but the Prime 4+ really does represent the next generation of DJ controller, taking the latest technology to the next level of creative freedom. The main XLR outputs can be set to mono or stereo while an additional booth output lets you have a monitor speaker close to you while in the DJ booth. Thank you for listening to the community and actually caring about the product more than about your pockets. This DJ controller also comes with an on-board song analysis feature and allows you to stream tracks and saved media easily.The drivers work in perfect harmony to give a broad frequency response that ranges from 52 Hz – 35 kHz covering the full musical spectrum and give you a maximum sound pressure level of 105dB. The 3500mW power rating ensures the headphones can reach and sustain high volumes for extended periods of time. I have been using my PRIME 4 for more than 10 months now so I thought about writing up my thoughts on it as a DJ. The 2 independent microphone mixer sections ensure that you and your MC or guests always sound their absolute best, thanks to dedicated EQ, volume, and FX controls and automatic talkover options. With recent updates adding Touch FX, Performance Pad Display, and Remote Engine Library, Engine DJ continues to prove why it is the most powerful DJ operating system in the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment