276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miracle-Gro All Purpose Compost, 40 Litre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He previously worked as a project manager and has experience in managing teams of tradespeople and landscape gardeners on both small and medium sized projects. That is exactly the answer - but it depends also on how wet your tonne will be...the more water the heavier the load for the volume and thus the less volume you will get. Wondering how much soil you need for your garden? Take the guess work out of gardening with Compost Direct’s handy soil calculator.

Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. This may be an impossible question, but if anyone will know the answer grapes will. Its also a bit like a maths question.B&Q used to sell very affordable compost in bulk bags but I don’t see them anymore, not at the reasonable price anyway.

For containers: Ensure that the container has sufficient drainage holes. Then fill with Levington Multi Purpose Compost. Add your chosen flowers and firm lightly, then water thoroughly.Bulk bags aren’t always cheaper than regular bagged compost, especially when special offers are considered.

For hanging baskets: Line the basket if necessary and part fill it with Levington Multi Purpose Compost. Insert plants through sides of the basket where possible to ensure a ball of colour. Fill the basket with compost and arrange plants on the top with trailing ones around the sides. After everything is planted, firm lightly and water thoroughly. My research has revealed that “hot” composters are by far the best option as they create usable compost in a fraction of the time. Contains a unique combination of 14 vital minerals including nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium as well as 11 trace elements that are vital for maintaining plant health. Once you know how much soil you need, shop our range of compost, manure and mulch and get the best from your garden today! Don’t forget there’s free delivery on all bulk bags! Smart release granules release nutrients only when the growing conditions are warm and moist, providing complete nutrition for up to 6 months.Don't know if this helps but I make up my compost for growing exhibition potatoes and then store it in tonne builders bags until I do the planting. Each builders bag filled to the top holds 35 x 17 ltre bags of compost. That is a few litres short of 600ltres or 7.5 x 80 ltre bags. Storage & Home Clearance Furniture Clearance Garden & Outdoor Clearance Lighting Clearance Electrical Clearance Tools Clearance Paint & Decorating Clearance Flooring & Tiling Clearance Building & Hardware Clearance Bathrooms & Plumbing Clearance Kitchens Clearance Are you filling raised beds or something? And what kind of compost is it?No I am trying to work out if it is cheaper for me and my family to buy a tonne of compost for this year rather than buy the MPC which is on offer. I want to know how many bags we would get from a tonne and how much it would cost. If, for example, its 100 bags then that will be too much, but if it worked out to be 20 bags then it could be better value. I didn't want to get my neighbours hopes up without trying to work it out first.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment