276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rain Player

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh my god, this works so well with lofi. So many people said this before me BUT, I cannot stress enough how well it helps. Just for chilling, sometimes. I'm listening without doing nothing right now. Drowns out my ear ringing that pops up from time to time.

Rainmeter Music Players [Windows 11/10/7] 109+ Rainmeter Music Players [Windows 11/10/7]

urn:lcp:rainplayer00wisn:lcpdf:165f3674-5d08-46c8-9b4a-c5840983c444 Extramarc University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (PZ) Foldoutcount 0 Identifier rainplayer00wisn Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t82j7324v Isbn 0395551129 The B3 Legananny Road, Scarva, has been closed between the Old Mill Road and Lisnagade Road following damage to a bridge My wife and I share the same space. I can sleep, read or work at my desk with perfect focus. The rain in my headphones transports me to a place where there is no TV or other distractions. I have been listening to this rain noise on top of a music from Tony Anderson - Dwell (snowfall) and have been writing my whole thesis like this. It is so good for focusing and get into your writing without noticing time passing. LOVE it.

Why not also check these out?

Living in Southern California I don't get a ton of rain, but every now and then I'll pop in some headphone, relax on the beanbag in my room by the window, grab a book, and pretend like it's the real thing. This helps so much with getting into the flow of writing when music doesn't help. Really clears my head out. We have measurements on the rivers, loughs, tides and we haven't seen this before," he told BBC's Evening Extra programme. This sound is so perfect for helping me relax, and go to sleep, or even just doing my homework! The other day I was having a really rough day, so I put this on, and it helped me so much!

Newry flooding: Clean up begins after overnight rain - BBC News

myNoise's rain generator has worked wonders for my hyperactive brain. genuinely don't know where i'd be without it. rain: "I want to play Cloud9 in front of their home crowd"by Strikerof HLTVat ELEAGUE Major: Boston 2018He attended the University of Maryland, College Park but quit after one semester to join the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, graduating in 1973. He worked for several years as a clown before moving to Maryland and joining the Prince George's Country Puppet Theatre where he met his wife Donna Harris. In 1980, they started the Clarion Puppet Theatre (later known as the Clarion Shadow Theatre) which toured in schools, theaters and at the Smithsonian. After his children were born, he become a full-time author/ illustrator, using layers of cut paper to illustrate children's books. His book Golem, won the 1997 Caldecott Medal. Businesses in Newry, in County Down, have been damaged after the city's canal burst its banks on Monday night

Y5 Rain Player by David Wisniewski - Medium term English plan

Glenanne Road (the A28 Gosford Road to B133 Bessbrook Road) is closed after River Cusher burst its banks Paddy Lavery from the Department for Infrastructure said with another weather warning coming, "hitting already very saturated ground," a huge team was working hard to deal with flooding. What might it have been like to have been Mayan? Or to have lived under their accurately abnormal calendar? Although not fully giving the reader a true sense of Mayan identity it is a good stepping stone for those who may be interested or those who need a bit of a cultural change in their reading no matter what their age may be. This unit of work is based on Rain Player by David Wisniewski. The ancient Mayan tale of boy who must defeat the Rain God in a game of pok-a-tok to save his village from a terrible drought. In a tweet, NI Road Policing and Safety says that persistent heavy rain has resulted in surface water and flooding of roads in many areas.We read this as part of our ancient American study of the Mayans. The boys really liked it. The illustrations are superb and bring a lot to the story. As I'm currently juggling writing a novel and working on homework for college, I find the sounds of rain to be impossibly soothing in the midst of chaos. Sounds almost exactly like rain on my balcony, most of it hits the screen, but some makes it through. Balcony on the go!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment