276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Promises We Meant To Keep: The emotionally gripping and swoon-worthy TikTok sensation (Lancaster Prep)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whit and Summer's chemistry is absolute fire from the beginning. I'm literally STILL thinking about it after reading it TWICE!!' 5***** Reader Review Pavlina wrote: "Hi Monica thanks for accepting me your book was amazing!!!!I fell in love with Drew!!!The story was amazing!!I cant wait to read your second book!!!!" This heartbreaking love story will steal every ounce of your attention from the opening sentences, it’s impossible to stop reading! Her beautifully written words paint a picture of a tumultuous life led by a heroine who never had a chance to live her life freely. It was always dictated to her, expectations had to be met and an image cultivated. As the story progresses, you can see her move away from those who control her and get a little closer to the life she wants, dreamed of and only chooses. It’s a moving story of personal growth, chasing dreams and regaining lost love. Monica is really started this one off with a bang. This story has this rich aristocratic feel throughout it. It’s filled with darker tones, and top notch angst. It’s definitely different then anything else in the Lancaster world we have seen so far, and I was loving it.

From USA Today bestselling author Rina Kent comes a new STANDALONE enemies-to-lovers college romance. Working as a nanny for the world’s grumpiest single dad should have been simple. Except I can’t keep my eyes off him. And he can’t keep his hands off of me. We already see that they were a couple and had their first time together (didn't understand why because they didn't seem like in love... But okayyy) after their seperation they just go on like nothing happend and at this point it was just too much for my brain 🤯 I have been in love with you for so long, I don’t know how to stop. I will do whatever it takes to make this work. But then I did the unthinkable, and betrayed him in the worst possible way. I thought I lost him for good…”If you read things I wanted to say, then you remember Sylvie. I am one of those people. I have been waiting for her story for a while now, and it’s nothing I could ever imagine. Tracey wrote: "Thank you for the add! I LOVED One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend. Thank you for writing a strong female character, too, I loved how Fable cut through the BS and said how she felt." I think authors forgot how to write second chance romances 😔 one of the reasons why I like to read them is because I love the angst, the pain, the betrayal especially if one of the main characters married someone else like here. What I thought would be a straight forward story of redemption turned out to be so much more. This story shows that love can overcome it all. This story can be read as a standalone, it takes place in a time line differently from “things I wanted to say, but never did”.

This is Sylvie and Spencer’s story, we see the product of heartbreak and trauma, and how this effects both characters. There is a lot of wrongs that need to be made right and trust that needs rebuilding. I feel like Monica did a great job of having us feel for Sylvie and redeeming her. She is not a perfect person, she is flawed she is broken… but she is her and doing the best she can. Just like all of us are at the end of the day. Beautiful Summer Savage has no time for Whit. But his intense gaze traps her under a spell. Fills her with a longing she doesn't understand.From the bestselling author of A Million Kisses In Your Lifetime, this is the addictive Lancaster Prep novel about second chances and star-crossed love . . . They fell deeply in love while at Lancaster Prep - where Sylvie's parents ran the school. Their relationship was a whirlwind of passion. But Sylvie committed the ultimate betrayal. Two childhood friends. Two broken hearts. One impromptu road trip to get away from everything. That’s all this was supposed to be. Afterall, I’ve been living in the friend zone for years now. Having loved one another all their lives, Sylvie and Spencer Donato have had a tumultuous relationship. As a Lancaster, Sylvie would never be permitted to marry a Donato yet he’s the only person to see the real person behind the facade. Caroline wrote: "Loved the book! I was holding my breath for Drew's secret. Can't wait for the second book :-)"

Monica Murphy is a New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling romance author. Her books have been translated in almost a dozen languages and have sold over two million copies worldwide. For years she’s solely been her mother’s focus. Sylvia Lancaster is not just your run-of-the-mill autocratic socialite. No, overbearing would have even been preferable to the horrors Sylvie endured at the hands of her very own mother. Their relationship is also so well developed! Considering that it’s a second chance romance makes it even better! They had chemistry and love for one another from the get go and how their relationship developed in the past was also so endearing and not weird or overboard! It was just so cute and it made sense!! It just made me enjoy the book even more.On the surface, Sylvie Lancaster is the stereotypical “poor little rich girl.” However, on the inside she’s vulnerable, broken. Despite their truth, no one believes the outlandish claims she makes leaving her lonely on top of everything else. The booktalk will start the last day of each month ( new members who have read the book in the past are very welcome to join). Books that are recommended can not be older that 2 years. Bold, brazen, depraved, and delicious! Their chemistry is complicated and consuming. A beautiful mess - equal parts twisted and magical' 5***** Reader Review

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment