276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KVIDIO Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, 65 Hours Playtime Wireless Headphones with Microphone, Foldable Lightweight Headset with Deep Bass,HiFi Stereo Sound for Travel Work PC Cellphone (Black)

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whilst it’s important to note that these are not noise-cancelling headphones they do feature enough noise isolation that you can pump the volume up fairly high without annoying people nearby. Please be advised that the link above is a referral link, which means that I earn a small commission for each qualifying sale. There is no additional cost to you. What’s In The Box? Kvidio are wireless headphones with a built microphone and some noise cancellation features. If you are looking for basic headphones with some extra features at a budget, these are a good option for you. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

KVIDIO [Updated] Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, 65 Hours

Faster data transfer speeds offers both higher quality audio as well as greatly reduced audio lag when watching video content. Bluetooth version improvements: 5.3 versus 5.2 and 5.1. The Bluetooth range is rated for 33 feet or 10 meters, but I experienced 40 feet of perfect audio transmission with a clear line of sight. I could have probably achieved more range, but I’m not generally that far away from my phone or computer. Battery Life Battery life is rated for up to 50 to 55 hours of music listening. Now, I haven’t run these for 50 hours continuously to test this out, but I noticed that I don’t have to recharge these headphones often. I also listen to music at pretty loud volumes, and the battery life still lasts me days. Kvidio Headphones – Padded Earcups Extended Wear Comfort The charging port on the Kvidio Wireless Headphones is micro-USB-C. any TYPE C cable can be used for charging the headphones.I can usually use these for 3 to 5 hours comfortably. If you wear glasses, you’ll likely be fine when listening to these for long periods because they do not exert too much pressure against the sides of your head. The padded earcups also help. Do I Recommend? Kvidio Headphones come with a noise isolation feature with high-quality production of sound providing an unmatchable experience at this price range.These headphones have high-quality stereo sound quality with twin 40mm drivers and deep bass expertise. What’s in the box? The build quality of the Kvidio headphones is decent but will likely not survive a significant drop. Due to its lightweight nature, most of the headphones are a plastic build, with a metal frame for the adjustment band pictured above.

KVIDIO Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, 65 Hours Playtime KVIDIO Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, 65 Hours Playtime

Press the Multi-Function Button and hold until the indicator starts flashing blue and red light. This means the headphones entered pairing mode. They are built for unmatched comfort with their earmuff. This earmuff is made by the softest memory-protein form. Its headband is adjustable and lightweight allowing it to wear without any pressure on your head Compatibility To switch the call to mobile phone: During the call, press and hold Multi-Functionbutton for 2 sec. With every new Bluetooth version release, incremental improvements are added to the overall Bluetooth experience. It’s important to remember that when you connect devices via Bluetooth, the device with the lower version will dictate (and limit) the features available. For example, if a Bluetooth device using version 5.3 connects to a device using 5.0, the connection will only be able to take advantage of 5.0 (or lower) features. Bluetooth 5.2 saw improvements in sound quality by using a new codec called LC3 (Low Complexity Communication). The codec improves the ability to compress and decompress transmitted data, especially to and from multiple devices.The most important factor, right? And it does deliver there. These sound great when you play high-quality audio through them. The maximum volume is also much better than on the Philips Upbeatthat I reviewed previously. The sound clarity is great and much more than I expected for headphones at this price. The bass is adequate, and you feel it, but it isn’t dirty bass that rattles your head. Extended range means that a device will stay connected with its paired device across longer distances. KVIDIO (KVWH2) – Blue Find It! KVIDIO (KVWH2) – White Find It! Tech Talk Bluetooth version 5.0 and beyond – what does it do? The part of the headphones that rest on top of the head is adequately padded for comfort. There are also nicely padded earcups that are comfortable to wear for hours. The Kvidio Wireless Headphones can be connected to your iPad. These headphones can be connected to smartphones, PCs, laptops and tablets.

KVIDIO Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, 55 Hours Playtime

Improved reliability means that a wireless connection is less likely to suddenly fail for no obvious reason.

These headphones weight less than 150g, which is super-lightweight given the battery capacity. And with that lightness you really notice the benefits when it comes to comfort levels. I can easily wear the KVIDIOs for extended periods of time, perfect for work, long-haul travel, or binge watching your favourite shows on TV. Functionality Bluetooth 5.1 saw improvements over 5.0 in the area of device location, particularly in regard to pinpointing with better accuracy the signal distance and direction. And I’ve yet to mention KVIDIOs standout feature – the battery capacity. With up to 65 hours of use at your disposal, you’ve got enough juice to power your headphones for many days if not weeks between charges. There is no active noise cancellation, but they do perform a great job of reducing external noises since the earcups completely surround the ears.

KVIDIO 55 Hours Playtime Wireless Headphones with Microphone KVIDIO 55 Hours Playtime Wireless Headphones with Microphone

The Kvidio can pair with devices that support Bluetooth 5.0+ and can be connected to devices using 3,5 mm plug cable. Stereo Headphones

Comparing Over-Ear Headphones

Yes, the Kvidio headphones can be connected to PS4 using Bluetooth. However, these headphones come in wired as well as wireless mode so if there is any interruption in the connection you can switch to the wired mode by using the cable provided and a dongle. Yes, the Kvidio Bluetooth Headphones are compatible with any types of smartphone having Bluetooth such as iPhones and Android phones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment