276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Infini Rose | Eau De Parfum 100ml | By Maison Alhambra

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Maison Alhambra (by Lattafa) perfume range was created to offer high-quality perfume without breaking the bank. The rose itself smells fresh and dewy, but again, there's something synthetic in this perfume probably contributing to the performance which for me is great. The floral aroma captivates with the freshness of wood and citrus fruits and hedonic, smoothly transitioning into the sensual aroma of Bulgarian rose together with velvety rose and spicy jasmine.

Longevity is huge - I can smell it on my clothes days after I've worn them and I keep getting little whiffs when I move. I like (maybe even love) Infini Rose so much more than Rose Petals, my other rose-forward Maison Alhambra fragrance. IMO, it is slightly better as the only difference is Infini Rose is it is a tiny smidge less sweet in the opening. Top notes are Bergamot, Pink Pepper and Hedione; middle notes are Bulgarian Rose, Turkish Rose and Egyptian Jasmine; base notes are Amber and Madagascar Vanilla. It smells nice, but after initially strong alcoholic blast it lasts about 30 minutes in any meaningful way and it stays super close to the skin.Beautiful add to the collection and I can tell will be a gem to layer, but it stands tall by itself. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. This delicate poise allows the vanilla and ambery notes to add body and nicely round off the perfume. I'm worried they'll get hit with a law suit from Initio, like the Tom Ford line, so I'm getting backups while I can. It's a luxurious, linear fragrance, intense but not annoying at all, syrupy rose with balanced sweetness.

A rose diffracted into a scent of phenomenal power, Infini Rose Perfume / Eau De Parfum by Maison Alhambra / Lattafa (Inspired by Initio Atomic Rose), the oriental perfume composition, enchants and envelops you with a magical veil from the first notes.The oriental composition of unisex perfume enchants and envelops a magical scarf from the first notes. Although we're heading into summer here in Oz, I'll continue to wear it in the coming weeks to see how the fragrance settles over time. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I sampled AR many times and these two are really faaaaaar away, I don't enjoy the cheap oud and musk in Amethyst. I don't find this to be anything like delina, or if it is, delina is wearing a pale pink Tutu and Infini is wearing a dark purple mohair sweater.

A rose diffracted into a scent of phenomenal power, Infini Rose Perfume / Eau De Parfum by Maison Alhambra / Lattafa (Inspired by Atomic Rose), the oriental perfume composition, enchants and envelops you with a magical veil from the first notes. Even worse is that the fragrance has become sticky when sprayed on skin, a phenomenon that happens in other ME dupes if not consumed quickly. You'll receive what you've paid for, but please note that delays during transit are beyond our control.Right now it's a deep jammy rose, with some mild pepper on top and a lovely vanilla-amber base, with some slight smoky-woody notes that don't seem to be listed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment