276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSH! Healthy Vegan: Over 80 Brand New Simple and Delicious Plant Based Recipes from the Sunday Times Bestselling Vegan Cook Book Authors.

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The duo adopted a camera style similar to that of other YouTube food brands like BuzzFeed Tasty, with the hope that the vegan nature of their content would help set them apart. Firth and Theasby's relationship began at the age of 11 when the pair attended High Storrs School in Sheffield.

BOSH!: The Sunday Times Best Selling Vegan Plant Based Cook BOSH!: The Sunday Times Best Selling Vegan Plant Based Cook

Some of the tasty recipes include; Spicy lentil soup, Braised jack chilli, Sunny Sri Lankan curry and Jacked flapjacks. I also really appreciate the first 60 pages of the book that talk about how to actually BE healthy, as well as all the different nutrients and vitamins we need in our diet and how to get them. I also appreciated the additional information that the book included at the start of it, including a bunch of reference notes and some further information on nutrition, which is good news for people who are sick of being asked where they get their protein from. First up, we’re going for a higher ratio of sauce to pasta – and the sauce contains walnuts and lentils for a satisfying texture. There was a great introduction with some wonderful context for those who aren’t vegan already, or who are just starting out.

We’ve got you covered with over 80 healthy recipes, meal plans and all the advice and guidance you need to be a happier, healthier you. For any fellow celiacs these recipes are easy enough to adapt when not inherently gluten free, although most are anyway. This is the third cookbook that Henry Firth and Ian Theasby have released under their Bosh name, and while it’s not as though there’s anything wrong with this one, I just didn’t enjoy it as much of the others, possibly because it was all about providing healthier recipes and so there was less vegan junk food for me to tuck into. There’s a lot here if you have the time and energy though, but for everyday recipes, this is not the cookbook for you.

BOSH! Healthy Vegan: Over 80 Brand New Simple and Delicious

It tastes like a juicy, naughty, can't-be-good-for-me plate of deliciousness, but it's actually packed with protein and fibre.We’re here to show you how you can enjoy delightful food that is both easy and incredibly satisfying, all using just plants. Try the fresh flavours of a Zingy Watermelon Salad or their Jammin’ Jambalaya, and indulge in their Not-that-Naughty Burger or a Salted Caramel Apple Crumble with Custard, safe in the knowledge that a healthy diet doesn’t have to mean deprivation.

BOSH! | Our Books BOSH! | Our Books

Try the fresh flavours of a Zingy Watermelon Salad or Jammin Jambalaya, and indulge in a Not-that-Naughty Burger or Salted Caramel Apple Crumble with Custard, safe in the knowledge that a healthy diet doesnt have to mean deprivation. views on Facebook, [13] and a viral 'watermelon Jagerbomb' video which racked up 20 million views across all platforms. They rose to fame in 2016 with the launch of their YouTube channel, [4] and have gone on to host the ITV1 television programme Living on the Veg [5] and author a number of books. By 2022, the pair had reached a million sales from books published in 60 countries in eight languages.

There are some fantastic sounding received using everyday ingredients that should be easy to follow and I can't wait to try a few especially the Sri Lankan Curry and the mushroom pie. Add the onions and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes until softened and translucent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment