276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smirnoff Green Apple Flavoured Vodka | 37.5% vol | 70cl | Clean Taste | Hints of Sweet & Sour Apple | Made with Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka | Enjoy as a Mixed Drink or in Cocktails | Vodka 70cl

£16.275£32.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To remove the fruit from an infusion, I usually line a sieve with fine cheesecloth and pour the fruit and vodka over it. However, in this case, the apple slices are big enough that you don’t need to strain the vodka through cheesecloth; the sieve will be sufficient.

I find that apples take a full five days to properly infuse. You want the vodka’s color to be close to what you see pictured here. If you think your vodka infusion may be done sooner based on its color, simply taste the vodka to decide. I recommend a good mid-level vodka like Ketel One, which I’m using here, but if that doesn’t match your budget, use what you prefer. Another good, budget-friendly vodka is Tito’s handmade vodka. Cut the apples in half, remove the cores, and cut one and a half apples in slices. Place apple slices in the clean container. (A) Step three When it comes to apple vodka brands, there are many options out there, but some stand above the rest. Smirnoff Apple Vodka Don’t be tempted to eat the apple slices after the infusion is done. Once you see them, you probably won’t want to anyway, but throw them away.

For a fizzy and zingy combination, consider mixing apple vodka with ginger ale. The spiciness of ginger ale complements the sweetness of the apple vodka, providing an invigorating and easy-to-make drink. You can infuse the vodka on the counter because apples aren’t fragile like strawberries or raspberries. But if you want, you can put it in the fridge to infuseor in a cool dark place like a pantry or a cupboard. As aforementioned, the process may sound very complicated, but that is not the case. In this recipe, we are going to learn how to go about the whole Vodka making process. As such, you will only need to add your sweet apple pie aromas into vodka and allowing it to soak all the cinnamon and apple flavour. To begin with:

Absolut Juice Apple Edition is among one of four flavorings in a seasonal collection. Chilly walks, fire pits, and autumn leaves fuel Summer’s progressive transformation into winter.

Top tips to make this green apple vodka

Yet another thing that distinguishes flavored (aside from its distinct flavor and aroma, of course) is the ability to make your own in the luxury of your own household.

To be perceived as vodka, The liquid must initially be heavily purified to 95% ABV (190 proof) or higher during the distilling phase of production. It is usually filtered to eliminate any color or flavoring that manages to survive the distillation process. CIROC Apple is a prize vodka made from delicate grapes and completed in a custom-made copper pot still in Southern France. Let the vodka infuse with the applesat least three days, though I recommend five because apples have less sugar and less intense flavor than some other fruits, like berries and cherries. You want the vodka’s color to be close to what you see pictured here, so if you suspect your vodka infusion may be done sooner based on its color, simply taste the vodka to decide. Looking For More Drink Recipes | Pumpkin Spice Whipped Coffee, Whiskey Lemonade, Bloody Mary, Whiskey Ginger Ale, or Apple Pie Punch. Tips and FAQsFor this vodka you wouldn’t want to use like a tart apple as it will give it a tangy flavor you don’t want. Make Infused Vodka In Advance Each sip delivers a natural fruit sensory experience thanks to using great vodka, fruit juice, and natural flavors from classic seasonal fruits during the distillation process. This spirit brings a fresh apple juice aroma and hints of vanilla and cinnamon seasoning. The sweet cinnamon applesauce component is followed by the vanilla flavor and a tart apple apex. Let the infusion ingredients sit in a sealed glass container at room temperature in a dark cool place. Set the jar on the counter or a dark location like a pantry or a cupboard but make sure to shake it vigorously at least once a day.

Once you cut the apple into slices, they will start to oxidate. Don’t be alarmed. It’s normal. The slices may even develop spots, but again, it’s nothing to worry about. I hope you enjoyed this apple infused vodka recipe! Once you start infusing fruit with alcohol, you will be looking for any opportunity to start another infusion.

Be sure to check out some of my other boozy recipes:

It needs time for the alcohol to infuse with the fresh sliced apples, warm spices, sugar, and vanilla extract. Apple flavored vodka is a unique and popular drink. I’m sure you saw an Apple Martini on your last visit to a bar. Apple flavored vodka makes for an exciting choice, and it’s also one of the tastiest types of vodka you’ll find out there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment