276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Continental 171207500 ContiMobilityKit Tyre Sealant, 450 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cannot see anyone selling this size and Continental state that for the tyre size you need 560ml, only other option would be to purchase 2 x 450ml bottles. Guaranteed not to harm your tyre, so provided the cut or damage is not too severe, the tyre can subsequently be permanently repaired. The one I received yesterday expires in 2024, so should keep me going for a while, although I hope not to have to use it. The gunk prevents the vulcanising process working for the hole plug as you can't clear it all out of the repair area. If you are a Costco member, you can get a 15% off coupon for many local Hyundai dealers and save some cash like I did.

I honestly don't know but the only reason I read it and double checked it before I posted was that I was this T135 size being bantered around in earlier posts.I cannot seem to find the kit in production any longer, so what are drivers doing to replace kits like these in their spare-less vehicles?

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Run flat tyres already have the benefit of letting you carry on driving for a short distance without the need to have a puncture repair or to add a sealant, which will provide the same purpose.The position of the puncture – it’s possible to achieve a much cleaner seal if the puncture is in the middle of the tread as opposed to near the sidewall. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment