276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Six Scorched Roses

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To my gorgeous and lovely friends Lyra and Vio. I had so much fun reading this book with you 💗 we were crying, screaming and fang-girling in our group and It was chaotic but I enjoyed every minute of reading this book with you. Can't wait to do more BRs with you and I love both of you so much 🫶 I am the Nightborn King,” I said, voice low and deadly. “Do you think I’m going to beg for your respect? I don’t need your respect. Your fear will do. Bow.” The writing and storytelling was great, I felt like I was experiencing every event and emotion that the character felt. The writing was descriptive and easy to follow. The ending was so good! I'm glad that Oraya and Raihn got the ending that they deserved. I can't wait to read the next book! For humans and vampires, the rules of survival are the same: never trust, never yield, and always – always – guard your heart.

Besides the thrilling plot, mesmerising and seductive romance I was just so fascinated by their world and how dangerously beautiful it is. I don't think I can ever get enough of them and their world. They argued and bantered like they did in the last book and their romance was angsty and emotional but they also fought side by side against the bloodborns. The things you’ve seen here have so tainted your image of me? I meant to give this place all my greatest achievements, my greatest ambitions. Instead, it became a monument to all my greatest mistakes.” If I’m being honest, the betrayal never felt like a true betrayal. I think it just allowed for a certain character to ignore where the true betrayal actually came from and the way Carissa Broadbent dissected that? Top tier. I loved the romance between Oraya and Raihn, they fought for each other and understood each other. The chemistry and sexual tension was amazing! The slow burn was so good and I loved their banter. There were so many steamy scenes that had me blushing and smiling!It was him—my enemy, someone who had every reason to cage me—who opened the door for me to seize that power."

But winning won’t be easy amongst the most vicious warriors from all three vampire houses. To survive, Oraya is forced to make an alliance with a mysterious rival. I was so torn up on what I should rate this book but eventually I settled on four stars because I personally felt like this one was just so dragged out and unnecessarily long, I couldn't help but feel extremely bored throughout some of the bits. And i was also mostly skimming somewhere in the middle because of all the political and warfare talks but maybe thats just my lazy ass 🥲🤚🏼 Septimus - ”I don’t bite, dove. I promise.” I don’t think there was one moment where this man didn’t have a cigarillo in his hands lol. I love to love him and love to hate him. That’s all I’ll say, but Carissa, if you are listening, I need more of him please and thank you!!! To die, rather than killing you?” he said quietly. “Yes. That would have been worth it. Even I had to draw a line somewhere. And you’re the line, Oraya.”What began as a simple transaction gradually becomes something more, and Lilith is faced with a terrifying realization: It's dangerous to wander into the clutches of a vampire… and in a place already suffering a god's wrath, more dangerous still to fall in love with one.

We'll rip apart the worlds that subjugated both of us, and from the ashes we'll build something new. Yours," I ground out. "It's yours." My blood. My body. My soul. I had given her all of that a long time ago. I even had given her my life. And I'd do it all again. THAT WAS SOO GOOD 🤩🤩 I was super excited for this after LOVING the first book- and when I tell you Carissa Broadbent DELIVERED- She may be becoming a favourite author bc I freaking ATE this book up 😩😩🤌🤌 And the grovelling and begging by Raihn was just everything! He just ruined me because the way he begged Oraya just so he could worship her as a goddess as a queen was just 😭🤌 If the right trad deal came along, I would definitely be open to being hybrid. I think that in today's landscape, there is more opportunity than ever for authors to explore different business models and ways of shaping their careers. Overall, I really love being indie!But with enemies closing in on all sides, nothing is as it seems. As she unravels her past and faces her future, Oraya finds herself forced to choose between the bloody reality of seizing power – and the devastating love that could be her downfall.

The slower pace in this book allowed me to see our main characters grow as individuals and together as a couple. The author also put more focus on the world building here, which really helped to fill in the gaps about the setting and history of Obitraes. Desperate to find a cure, Lilith strikes a bargain with the only thing the gods hate more than her village: a vampire, Vale. She offers him six roses in exchange for six vials of vampire blood—the one hope for her town's salvation. Losing my trust in Vincent was more than losing my trust in a single person. It had broken something within me, destroyed my ability to put that trust into anyone else."I would take a dagger over Raihn’s hands—would rather feel a blade than his fingertips brushing my skin, far too gently. I wanted to take him far away from this mess and keep him somewhere safe and maybe beat some sense into Oraya too, for him I'd choose violence anyday.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment