276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! TV: Big Bang Theory-Sheldon Cooper - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - TV Fans - Model Figure for Collectors and Display

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Penny Teller-Hofstadter (Kaley Cuoco) appeared in a season three episode, while Howard Wolowitz (Simon Helberg) also reprised his role in a recent episode to explore Sheldon's dislike of engineering. The main attraction here is the head sculpt – Amy is instantly recognisable with her hair and glasses alone, but it is of course the tiara that steals the show. painted in metallic silver and glistening with jewels, Sheldon’s gift looks great on the Neurobiologist.

The author has also spoken to the original actress who played Penny, Amanda Walsh, who filmed the pilot before being replaced by Cuoco.

The sitcom features Iain Armitage as the iconic Big Bang Theory character made famous by Jim Parsons, and chronicles his childhood in a small-minded Texas community.

She may look cute here in Pop form, but we all know that Bernadette can be a feisty, mean little lady! The actress, who played Penny Hofstadter on the CBS sitcom, got her big breakthrough when appearing as Bridget Hennessy on 8 Simple Rules, which ran for three seasons between 2002 and 2005. This is brilliant and I’m so glad Funko went with the Spacesuit option, with the detail on this Big Bang Theory Funko Pop (#777) looking just right.Ha pasado muuuucho tiempo, pero ya podemos comprar la segunda oleada de muñecos pop de la serie The big Bang Theory. Fueron anunciados hace meses y por fin se pueden comprar en España y Europa desde el mes de mayo de este 2019. Based on the episode when Penny gets addicted to a World of Warcraft style video game, her typical glamorous sense of style and values get thrown out of the window – and this Big Bang Theory Pop nails it. Come on, do you want to sit here being a loser, or do you want to watch me climb into an Australian man’s G-string like a baby kangaroo.” It comes after Nayyar recently teased the possibility of a cast reunion in the future, though suggested it may be a very long time until it happens.

Como fan de la serie y frikis declarados tenemos una buena cantidad de Pops de The Big Bang Theory (no todos los que quisieramos), si me tengo que decantar por alguno, sería por la serie de muñecos con disfraces de Star Trek, no son complicados de conseguir, así que ¡a por ellos!.

After the end of Big Bang Theory, fans were told Amy and Sheldon had a few children and in her season four episode we found out their firstborn son was called Leonard Cooper – after their friend Leonard Hofstadter. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The narration led to a number of sweet and funny interactions between the two beloved Big Bang Theory characters, including Sheldon being one-upped by Nobel Prize winner Amy in a conversation about jealousy. CBS has confirmed that the prequel series will be renewed beyond its current fourth season… for three years! Three more seasons guarantee the show will continue until at least season 7. The update comes after executive producer Steve Holland hinted that the seventh season could be the final outing for the spin-off.

But as we get near the end, I think it will play out differently depending on whether this is, or is not, the final season." Some of the behind-the-scenes secrets include talk on the original pilot as well as the cast's personal lives, and we're certainly excited to hear more about one of the most successful sitcoms ever. Holland added: "I don’t think we’ll know for a while, but I don’t think it will affect the first half of [season 7]. I think it will play out the same either way.Well, according to the show's creators, it's "hard to imagine" what Sheldon, Penny and co could be up to – though it isn't out of the realms of possibility. It's not like Adult Sheldon has decided to sit down and tell us one story a week that happened exactly 30 years ago," Molaro said of the timescale related to events of The Big Bang Theory. The Big Bang Theorystar Kaley Cuoco has had an unexpected reunion with stars from a past television show. Te ha gustado la colección Funko Pop! The Big Bang Theory? Pues echa un vistazo a las colecciones Pop de televisión más populares de funkopopeando.com: Funko Pop Stranger Things

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment