276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Candy Cane Spoons 1doz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Depending on the type of your peppermint flavour you might need to add 1-2 teaspoons of the extract. I’ve added 2 teaspoons and the flavour was fairly minty, but not overpowering. On the plus side, they’re so easy to make that I can whip up another batch in no time at all in the next week or so – I mainly want them for snowman soup in for Christmas Eve so there’s plenty of time to make some more! It’s the card game Spoons, but instead of spoons, everyone grabs a candy cane when someone gets four of a kind. The person who doesn’t grab a candy cane is the loser! 14. Candy Cane Balance Relay Play Party Plan/Candy cane relay via playpartyplan.com Give students candy canes and challenge them to break them and reform them into letters. See what they come up with! Candy Cane Games for Math Candy canes, those J-shaped red-and-white striped candies that are everywhere from November through December, are more than a tree decoration. You can use them to play games—all fun, some educational. So break out a box of candy canes for a day of fun with these clever candy cane games. Candy Cane Games for Reading

Bring the mixture to about 150 C (145-150 depending on the humidity in your kitchen), take off the heat and add your flavour. These candy cane games are great for a Reindeer Games day, for minute-to-win-it breaks, or a game day prior to winter break. 8. Candy Cane Relay Play Party Plan/Candy cane relay via playpartyplan.com Bake for 10-15 minutes until the candy canes are melted. Bring them out of the oven and sprinkle more crushed candy canes in the thin spots.

Can these cupcakes be made dairy free?

Let’s start with games that are fun and educational. These games can reinforce reading skills. 1. Candy Cane Writing Nurture Store/Candy cane writing via nurturestore.co.uk Start by pulling the lighter sugar mixture. You can see that at the beginning the mixture is see-through, but as you carry on pulling and twisting the rope, it gets more and more opaque. I was so pleased with them when they were cool enough to be taken out of the silicone mould – they looked brilliant and as I’d made four of them, I was planning to use them when we had our snowman soup a bit closer to Christmas. Unfortunately, as I was carrying them over to the table to photograph them, I tripped and two of them snapped in half. ;-( I don’t think it’s that they’re particularly flimsy to be honest as I did stumbled and they got caught between the cup I was also holding and my chest – they had no chance really, did they? I recommend using a good quality peppermint extract for the perfect minty flavour. And you don't need a lot of it to get the right balance of mint versus chocolate. Remember that with peppermint, a little goes a long way! I’ve divided the mixture into two parts – one – large one for the white element of the candy cane and smaller one for the red stripes.

You could also decorate the cupcakes with mini candy canes, fondant or royal icing candy cane decorations, or any mint chocolate sweets. Place spoon mold on a cookie sheet and spoon the crushed candy canes into the spoon molds. Try to keep candy cane pieces in the molds and not on the outside as much as possible. No, candy canes come in various flavors beyond peppermint. There are now candy canes available in flavors like Oreo, offering a wider range of options for candy cane enthusiasts. 4. Why are candy canes just for Christmas? Repeat the same with the red mixture, only this time don’t pull for so long, otherwise the red becomes too opaque and gets little too light in colour.

Recommended equipment & ingredients*

After few minutes the sugar starts to dissolve, but if you test it with a wooden spoon, you can still see sugar crystals that are not fully dissolved. Keep it on very low heat and wait a little longer until all is dissolved. Mine took about ten minutes until they were starting to melt and at that point I got them out and gave them a little top up, making sure that everywhere was topped up to the top of the spoon mould.

Make sure that they are no sugar crystals on the side of the pan, by brushing them down with pastry brush dipped into hot water. Set up a mini golf course with plastic cups as holes, then use candy canes as golf clubs and sphere candies as balls to play a round of golf. 20. Candy Cane Pond Play Party Plan/Candy cane pond via playpartyplan.com Learn more: Who Stole the Candy Cane? game at Teach Preschool 27. Bobbing for Candy Canes Blogghetti/Bobbing for candy canes via blogghetti.com You can also get a cute candy cane horseshoe set like this one from Oriental Trading and use candy canes instead of rope.

I always use unsalted butter and baking spread for baking. This is because if you want to add salt to your recipe, you then have complete control of the salt level. Lots of people add salt to enhance the flavour of baked goods, so when you do this you want to know exactly how much you're adding. I personally prefer not to add salt to cakes and cupcakes. However, using a salted butter or baking spread will not affect the bake negatively and won't make it taste salty. Do you have to beat the butter and sugar together for the full 5 minutes? Using a board like this one and candy cane pieces, have students roll a die and move that many pieces. Or students can work in pairs to roll two dice. The student with the higher number moves one space. 4. Candy Cane Symmetry Fantastic Fun and Learning/Candy cane symmetry via fantasticfunandlearning.com

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment