276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sourz Raspberry, 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The chocolate bitters are optional, but if you decide not to do them, adding a few drops of your favorite bitters to the top of the cocktail foam adds a great nose on the drink. A sour cocktail consists of spirit, sugar, and sour – usually with the ratio of two parts spirit to one part sugar to one part sour. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Moving the shaker back to the upright position briefly will help improve the flow of liquid from the shaker. For more on the Whiskey Sour, its storied history and how to make a classic sour, read How to Make a Classic Whiskey Sour.

Bottle Caps Cocktail Recipe - Make me a cocktail Bottle Caps Cocktail Recipe - Make me a cocktail

Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox!If you don’t have a latte whisk, add the egg white or aquafaba to the shaker and shake for 30 seconds.

Sourz Cherry Liqueur | Morrisons Sourz Cherry Liqueur | Morrisons

Sweet, fresh raspberries combined with zesty lime juice gives this cocktail the punchy flavours we love from a drink. Layer in the raspberry liqueur which should sink to the bottom, then layer on the Jägermeister to float on top before serving.I made this to test out the tanginess of apple offset by the sweetness of raspberry with the slight bitterness of Indian tonic water. All our thoughts and opinions are our own and we are not paid for or mandated to provide a positive review. Whether it’s a summer cocktail or a fun pink cocktail for Valentine’s Day, the Raspberry Sour is an easy and delicious drink to make when you’ve got a few extra fresh raspberries. To add that huge hit of silkiness and bed of foam to the top I added an egg white, but aquafaba is a better option for vegans.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment