276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aberlour A'Bunadh Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70 cl with Gift Box

£54.625£109.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If no such law exists in a Member’s country of residence, the Member has to be over 21 years old to use the Service. Raisins, honey, and toffee mingle with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, creating a harmonious balance of sweetness and spice. Palate: Dense fruit cake, well fed with sherry and packed with sultanas, followed by zesty marmalade and gingerbread. Let our expert sommelier guide you through the rich flavours and captivating stories behind each pour.

Further, deliberate or undeliberate manipulation of information on the Service (such as ratings), any activity with the intent to influence such information, value or reviews on products (e. Knowing that when I was last drinking Glengoyne 18 my palate was akin to a fledgling falling from the nest, hitting every branch along the way? They mention that it's absolutely stunning, the dark-ish amber color looks wonderful, and the presentation is impressive.

You acknowledge, understand and agree that we are not obligated to review, check or monitor any Contributions, but we may do so. Perfect as an after-dinner treat, this Highland single malt whisky makes a sophisticated addition to your personal bar. Check out how we can personalise bottles with engraved messages, engraved images or full colour printed photographs. Aberlour malt whisky is a medium-weight single malt, which gains in in toffee-like sweetness as it matures more, making ageing a key part of the production process. Each and every Member must be of legal drinking age in its country of residence to be allowed to use the Service.

I do know this is non chill-filtered, which is the more important characteristic of the two, and is presented at a massive 61. This whisky doesn’t give me an unshakable desire to have more than one bottle in my stash so I never run out. A very small amount of water can bring this incredible concentrate of aromas and taste sensations to open like the petals of a flower. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.The aroma is a captivating fusion of dried fruits, warm spices, and a delightful hint of dark chocolate, offering a preview of the indulgent flavours to come. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. V. (“Whiskybase”, “we” or “us”, company details below) offers a whisky enthusiasts online platform that provides its members access to the most comprehensive, transparent and trusted resource of whisky bottles and allows and stimulates its members to contribute information about whisky bottles to the platform (“Service”). Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.Further, we reserve the right to modify, change, discontinue the Service, add or remove features, update the Service, change its appearance, temporarily and permanently, at any time, in whole or any part thereof. Whether you're looking for one of these, or for Aberlour 12, 14, 16 or double-cask whiskies, you can find your whisky of choice in the House of Malt range. d) the right to license, use, sell, archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, publish, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use of the Service.

Standing now, faced with the wall of glowing amber capsules lining the wall of my whisky nook, a rarified section of my own house where I’m permitted some semblance of freewill to do as I please (let’s not get excited, whatever I do is then assessed by the house committee for aesthetics and neatness), I can’t help but feel a multitude of emotions. Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. Without limiting the foregoing, the License does not include (a) the right to resell or use the Service commercially (unless explicitly allowed under the applicable subscription plan), (b) the right to make the Service publicly available or use for public display, (c) any downloading, duplicating, or copying, collection and use of any contents of the Services, e. Nestled in the village of the same name, the distillery was founded by Peter Weir and James Gordon in 1826, though Peter was to pull out a year later.This is now my fifth bottle of Arberlour in my collection (12, 13 (distillery exclusive) 14,16, and now A'bunadh.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment