276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Get Rich

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rightly, he has very harsh words for the whiner who blames others - especially his family - for not being rich: it doesn't work like that. I decided to give this one a try, however, since it was written by Felix Dennis, a man who had the foresight to purchase a major stake in the crack-like news periodical The Week, hands down my favorite magazine of all time. For instance his book, The Narrow Road, he wrestles with the pros and cons of deciding whether or not wealth is in your best interests. Heed the words of John Donne, finest of poets: "And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls: it tolls for thee.

After all, if everyone was willing to make the necessary sacrifices, who would be around to work for my own companies? It is especially useful for young people who are just beginning in business, so that they can be aware of the challenges ahead of them and the sacrifices they will likely have to make as their careers advance. Even friends and family will often say they want you to succeed, yet if you do it may just expose their own timidity, and at a deeper level they may actually be pleased if you don’t. True happiness, once a modicum of security is achieved, is about who you are and how you relate to the world regardless of how many things you have. The book is accurate and resonant only because, as a lifestyle entrepreneur myself, my drives are very different from Mr.

If you want to be rich, then watch your rivals closely and never be ashamed to emulate a winning strategy. Chances come to everyone in life, in all shapes and sizes, often disguised, and more often radiating risk and potential humiliation. The idea would be worthless, no one would beat a path to any door, unless they heard that the mouse-trap had been made.

If you do not, and, worse still, if you believe you never can believe, then by all means go on reading this book. A Piece Of The Pie- back up your managers in public and criticize in private (with delegation comes responsibility) - set a bounty on talent on the managers - interview your rivals talent (pouch whilst beating able to figure out what the rival is up to) - save. Canny, infuriating, cynical and generous by turns, How To Get Rich is an invaluable guide to 'the surprisingly simple art of collecting money which already has your name on it'. You will be too busy keeping the sea from washing away the sand you have spent so long collecting at such terrible cost to your health and your sanity and your relationships with others.Myself a businessman of 24 years with a company which installs CCTV and Security Equipment but I'm in a much smaller pond to Felix, but id feel his book will help me, and if I don't achieve the goal of the title, at least it might hoist me a few rungs, and if not it was a great read anyway ! He outlines this abstraction throughout the progression of the text through contradicting ideas such as the need to “feel the fear” yet having the courage to pursue your dreams anyway. On Page 73 is a great bit of business wisdom which is a simple as it is obvious and is great pure practical advice. And yet, your family will not love you any less if you decide to ‘seize the day’; it is really you that is stopping you. Dennis has written many other works of literature in regards to money, which allows him to explore similar concepts of economics and finance in more detail.

He became one of the founders of the infamous satirical magazine Oz, and in 1971 was imprisoned on obscenity charges. The time spent attempting to acquire wealth will mount up and cannot be reclaimed, whether you succeed or whether you fail.For make no mistake, if you will not confront and harness this all-too-human emotion in one way or another, they you are doomed to remain relatively poor. Secondly, they fear that if you should succeed, you will expose their own timidity to the light of day. In the same year he co-authored the first biography of Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee: King of Kung-Fu, which thanks to Lee’s death became a bestseller.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment