276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moschino Toy2 Bubblegum Eau de Toilette 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. tingeling, something very familiar and mainstream smelling, the dry down is straight up JPG Classique with its musk overdose of all things. It is a gourmand fragrance, disruptive and carefree, with pleasant fruity facets, it opens on hints of chewing-gum to then reveal notes of orange and blueberry which give structure and persistence to the perfume. Unfortunately it disappears from the skin after just an hour, a complaint i have heard a lot from other people in continental Europe (where i live). Dry down, the scent shift almost to Wrigleys Juicy Fruit with the other notes coming down and the Dubble Bubble type bubble gum scent evens out.

I ended up selling it for very cheap and intend to use the funds towards my fragrance friend’s requests for our next swap.Toy2 Bubblegum the new fragrance for women by Moschino is still encased in the iconic shape of a teddy bear but this time with a transparent glass body and a cap offering a hint of perfectly pink elegance. Followed by, candied citrus combined with succulent peach and spices, plunging into a cocktail of elegant woods and musk. really loved Bubblegum Pop from BBW and although these both have strong bubblegum scents, that note lasts longer on this one.

I personally don't mind that the smell of bubble gum lasts only a few minutes as I prefer the actual scent of Toy 2 Bubble Gum: the pinkest of roses sprinkled with white sugar powder. There are a lot of naysayers but a niche house could release this with better longevity and people would be raving over it.It really is the most realistic bubble gum smell for the first 5-10min after which it morphs into a super pretty fresh rose. When dry down, the olfactory evolution becomes floral, the majesty of the Bulgarian rose completely neutralizes the initial artificial rubberiness. This is a fun true bubblegum Hubba bubba kind of fragrance, but only for the first 5-10 minutes, after that it's a sweet, berry fruity, slightly warm rose and fresh peach fragrance. The first spray is the most accurate bubble gum flavor I have smelled since directly smelling pink gum. Not too happy with this scent it smells like bubble gum at first then it smells sweet and then it disappears and I cant smell anything it doesnt last at all maybe like 10 mins or less , im super mad I wasted my money.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment