276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Branx Fitness Foldable 'Elite Runner Pro' Soft Drop System Treadmill - 6.5HP Motor 0-22 Level Auto Incline - 'Dual Shock 10-Point Absorption System

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A really sensible purchase, I have now quite my gym membership as this treadmill gives me everything the technogym one does at the gym, so a nice saving there. It doesnt have all the touch screen bits that some other treadmills do but I didnt want that as I really wouldnt use it. I have always been an active person and have always been able to run a sub 5 minute mile I also wanted a treadmill that would be able to able to stand the pace of a 17 minute 5k run as well as a longer run.

The manager was easily accessible andn helpful via telephone and was responsive to my individual needs. Instructions a little short on information Like where to lubricate , extra bolts and screws that are in packing but not shown where to use them in the instructions. I had a problem with the Treadmill, they responded immediately to my e-mail and arranged to replace the defective product. The alignment of the belt was a bit tricky but got there eventually, after this the machine runs perfectly and is kind on the joints. I took it upto 15 km/hr which is about as fast as I can comfortably run and about a 15 degree incline.I would definitely recommend this treadmill to others, just ensure you have help available to assist moving it on arrival, it is well with it in the long run! Branx Fitness believes quality has to match specification and we have achieved this by using high grade springs and a high grade top quality MDF running deck. Money well spent as far as I'm concerned, solid build, decent program's and handy controls on the arms.

I am very pleased with my purchase, it was easy to assemble, I had the help of my granddaughter and it was ready in no time. A devotion to develop, manufacture, assemble and supply the highest quality fitness equipment on the market. I am a fairly fit road cyclist with a permanent limp which restricts my walking, I can get so far but then my foot gives up.If you are looking for a treadmill for use that is gym-quality and for a company that will provide first-class assistance, then look no further. It suits my purpose as I don't want an electric treadmill as I only want gently exercise on cold, Winter afternoons, so have it by the window and can listen to Afternoon Theatre at the same time. Recently a small part broke and even though we were out of warranty by quite a long way, Branx were extremely supportive and fixed things with minimal hassle.

Working out on an incline increases your heart rate and really activates your quads, hamstrings, glutes and also ankle strength. The only assembly problem I had was after unpacking the treadmill I put it on its side on a small trolley to move it to another room.I looked at quite a few treadmills before opting for this one and glad I did as am very pleased so far. In short, a very well designed,robust,low maintenance,treadmill and we think jolly good value for the money. I made a purchase of their elite treadmill along with a medicine ball, dumbbells, and a few other bits everything turned up and everything is as advertised.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment