276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meta Quest 2 128GB - Resident Evil 4 Bundle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No wires, no limits - With a wireless headset, intuitive controls, a built-in battery and easy setup, Quest 2 is the all-in-one system that truly sets you free to roam in VR. No PC or console needed If you're new to Meta Quest, a Meta account is required to use your device, apps and the app store. You’ll be asked to create a Meta account on the first screen of the device setup process in the Oculus mobile app.

Take VR anywhere - With no additional equipment needed, you can take your lightweight and portable Quest 2 wherever you go in the real world The headset and controllers feel well-made. The graphics are good, not great, but it definitely feels immersive. My kid loves it, and I plan to spend some more time in it myself. For some cheap fun, record a video of your kid playing his/her VR games, it looks like having your own personal mime living in your home. My kid wanted this for a year or two now and we held him off before finally giving in this Christmas. I'm always hesitant about entering yet another gaming ecosystem with all of the equipment costs, accessories, having to buy a whole bunch of new games, and the inevitable obsolescence in a couple years.

Follow us

Next level hardware - A super fast processor and high-resolution display help to keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high speed action unfolds around you Come together, wherever you are - Enter incredible social spaces and multiplayer arenas to take in live events with friends and family, find your new workout crew or join quests with fellow adventurers Set up for safety - Quest 2’s easy-to-use Guardian boundary lets you set your designated play space and alerts you if you move outside it The Meta Quest 2's wireless capabilities, truly enhance the gameplay experience. Being free from the tangle of wires and able to move around without limitations is liberating. It adds a whole new level of intensity when facing hordes of infected creatures, making the game even more thrilling and immersive.

The comfort and fit of the headset are top-notch. The adjustable straps and lightweight design ensure a comfortable gaming session, even during extended playtimes. The integrated speakers provide excellent audio quality, further enhancing the immersive experience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment