276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 21 Running Shoe

£71.25£142.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was actually running on these uneven surfaces that I could really appreciate the GuideRails Technology. I’m a mild overpronator, and running on unpredictable surfaces often seems to make this worse, but my foot felt really stable and supported throughout. They made small changes to last year’s model along with this year’s model. Let’s start from the ground up.

Although a great shoe, and one I’ll continue to use, the shoe is not perfect. There are two main negatives that linger in my mind. The biggest issue for me was the 12mm drop.

An Affordable Purchase

In this range, you’ll find Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20 and 19 models, plus we can show you the latest ranges of Brooks GTS 21, Brooks GTS 22, and many more besides. We also have Brooks Adrenaline GTS women’s and men’s varieties, so no matter who you’re shopping for, you’ll find something for them here. There is a reason it has the GTS (Go To Shoe) label. It is a simple, reliable, and highly enjoyable shoe to run in. Sure you could find more visually appealing stability trainers out there but I doubt you will find one that consistently performs as well as the Brooks Adrenaline. Believing that the ‘correct’ way to run is simply your natural way, Brooks developed their Guiderail technology to support those with a tendency to overpronation and heel strikers, hoping to keep them safe from injury whilst allowing them to keep running in their own way. One aspect of the shoe I liked was the width. It isn’t a tailored fit but it gives your feet room to feel and splay out naturally. This natural feeling is extended to the engineered mesh because of its flexibility.

It was a reliable ride whether it was 2 miles or 12 miles. The midsole was built to last for hundreds of miles.All applicable customs and import duties and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer. However this is partly down to the resistant and durable materials that Brooks uses – so if you’re not in a rush, I guess a little break-in time is a fair trade-off for a great quality pair of trainers that will last you countless miles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment