276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Honeywell T6360B1028 Room Thermostat, 230/240V, White, 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can someone give me advise on the best way forward. Do I simply disconnect these two wires from terminasl 1 & 2 within my boiler and then connect the wireless receiver as per the Tado instructions? I assume I would then need to disconnect wires from the thermostat itself? Happy to provide pictures of how the thermostat is connected if required. The T6360 thermostat is compatible with a wide range of heating and cooling systems, including gas and oil boilers, electric heating systems, and air conditioning units. It can be easily installed and wired, making it a convenient choice for both professional installers and DIY enthusiasts.

Honeywell T6360 Replacement Dial - Heating Controls Online Honeywell T6360 Replacement Dial - Heating Controls Online

You are right - for a Prog Stat, the existing timer would need setting to 'ON 24 hours' on CH setting, and then the Prog Stat does everything else... The Prog Stat does both these jobs, and - once set - you don't have to twiddle anything unless you wanted the heating to stay on later, for example. But the point of it is, it'll turn the heat up and down to WHATEVER temp you want at whatever time. Hope you can clarify/help with wiring for Honeywell T6360B Room Thermostat ( http://www.screwfix.com/p/honeywell-t6360b-room-thermostat/26159#) as a replacement for an antique 1980's Sunvic device. I wouldn't fit a programmable thermostat if you already have time control as no point putting the two in series. something like this maybe A digital replacement would almost certainly be a good idea anyway, and the world is your oyster. Your current stat is mains powered, so you have the complete range of mains or battery-powered options open to you.Improved easy-to-wire terminals with built-in conductor clamps to ensure wiring is retained securely lots and lots of options, from the Honeywell DT90e, but I'd suggest you consider a programmable stat since you are going this far. These will take care of both the temps and timings, so' they'll run yer hoosie. The wire isn't connected to anything useful at the other end and terminal 4 has just been used to 'park' the wire.

Honeywell Home T6360B Room Thermostat T6360B1028

I would like to lower the temperature that the thermostat is set to turn on the heating, but having removed the front cover, it isn't obvious how to do this. There are several Wiser starter kits. For a straight swap of an existing wired thermostat on a combi boiler (ie one without a separate hot water cylinder) you should have the 'wired version' of the Wiser. With the wired version then the wires from terminals 1 & 3 of the Honeywell T6360B simply go to COM and NO at the Wiser instead. And the existing boiler time control is set to be permanently 'on' 24/7 allowing the Wiser to take full control. if so, it becomes more complicated. This is really for systems where there isn't an existing wired thermostat and the thermostat installation is from scratch. So to answer your question, if you do have the Wiser with the control box, the best way forward would probably be to exchange it for the wired version. The thermostat does not need an earth as it is double insulated; the earth terminal is provided as a "parking terminal", i.e in case an earth link is needed. For general purpose control of gas valves, zone valves, circulation pumps, ventilators, boilers etc. in heating or cooling systems.I bought the starter kit thinking the thermstat could be wired in to replace my Honeywell.... The fact it's wireless thermostat wasn't a big enough clue for me. The Honeywell T6360 thermostat is a temperature control device used in residential and commercial settings. It allows users to easily adjust and maintain desired room temperatures. The thermostat features a simple and intuitive interface, making it user-friendly and easy to operate. The wiring info for the room state can be found here > http://content.honeywell.com/uk/homes/Catalogue/Heating Controls/2.17 T6360.pdf That does sound like a faulty 'stat all right, tho' I guess other things could cause similar symptoms (tho' not sure what!)

HONEYWELL T6360 MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib HONEYWELL T6360 MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib

I have looked at how to connect the wireless receiver to the boiler and my first issue is that the instructions advise that there should be a bridge between terminals 1 & 2 - There are actually two sperate wires in these terminals which I understand to be from my thermostat supply in terminal 1 and switch in terminal 2. But, any replacement will need a wee bit of basic work - removing wires and refitting them on the new. Easy for an even half-competent DIYer, and a piece of cake for a sparky. A room thermostat controls the heating in your home. If the room's temperature drops below your chosen temperature, the thermostat will switch on. Once the room has reached the chosen temperature, the thermostat will turn the heating off, preventing overheating and reducing energy consumption. This can help reduce your home's energy consumption. I suspect the thermostat isn't correctly calibrated at the moment as I seem to need to turn it right up to the top for the heating to come on. As this needs looking at I was thinking of replacing at the same time with a digital thermostat.Currently, the earth wire (yellow/green) goes to the earth connection, neutral (blue) goes to connection 3 and the live (brown) wire goes to connection 1. The only way to confirm for sure, would be by knowing what is connected to the other end of each of the wires. Unfortunately the colours of wires are meaningless as they would have been chosen by the original installer and as earlier posts show some don't always make a sensible choice. It's what is connected to each end of a wire that determines its function, not the colour of its insulation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment