276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One Million Parfum Vapo 100ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The fragrances I wear usually get complimented by friends, coworkers, and most of them enjoy what I wear. Fragrances of this kind are for example La Nuit de L'Homme, Joop Homme, YSL Body Kouros, JPG Le Male. They all play with oriental notes, but cushion them with sweet accents, sometimes freshness (Le Male) or ethereal aspects (Body Kouros), to soften them a bit, to integrate something into our time and fashion culture.

If the scent of Uncle Tom, the Marly's or consort would be published so the majority would be again enraptured and in the hype state. It is designed for men, but is also loved and can be worn by women. If you love this line or want to twin with your partner, why not explore the full Lady Million collection? Million Parfum expresses itself to me as the perfect scent to characterize a debaucherous Pattaya/BKK fantasy trip. Million Eau de Toilette – a spicy oriental fragrance released in 2008. The main notes include cinnamon, amber, and leather. The lasting power is between 8 – 10 hours with very good projection. The last time i wore this, even though it was a skin scent in my condition i could smell it up to 12hrs later the following morning, so i look forward to seeing just how far this can truly go.In 1 Million Privé, on the other hand, cinnamon and blood mandarin orange frame the notes of myrrh and shisha tobacco, reflecting the oriental anecdote. Much easier to like because it has fewer rough edges and corners, and is of high quality! Somehow I suddenly liked his quirkiness. After years of getting to know the "really" good things, and in a weak moment I decided to test this "chavvy scent" again,- I suddenly found 1 million EdT interesting, and sometimes really good to wear The perfume was inspired by Paco Rabanne's metallic fashion and created in cooperation with three famous noses for perfumes, Christophe Raynaud, Olivier Pescheux and Michel Girard, who mixed this year's edition from the notes of sparkling grapefruit, red orange, mint, rose, cinnamon, spices, blond leather, blond wood, patchouli and amber. The next day after the shower, I sprayed the scent on my lips with a grin. After first 4 sprays, the scent unfolded around me.

I recently received 1 Million Parfum & it is my first exposure to an identifiable tuberose scent. I like it. In conclusion, I was never a big fan of this juvenile design, and if you ask me, it didn’t age well. Even when I was a target population, I found it pretty weird. Uniqueness: Maybe so...Perhaps not the most unique DNA but i think it Holds its own ground compared to most Additionally, the sillage is great but never extreme. For the first couple of hours, the scent bubble around you will be pretty strong until the full dry down when I feel it starts to calm down.

Initial projection is strong at around 6 feet, and the sillage is strong as well leaving a noticeable scent trail. After a few hours, projection was still at about arms length and there was still a decent scent trail. Altogether the scent last on my skin over 12 hours, getting it that eternal certification. Disappoint AF! I can't believe how this downgraded from the formulations I've experienced before. The nostalgic feel of repurchasing it was all over, and the actual feel was a boring floral skin scent without any of the spice/citrus from older formulations. on the tester this is all you can really smell even after drying down and smelling a few hours later its still very pleasant but unchanged and you'll mostly hear this compared to a scented sun tan lotion which I can certainly understand, May not be enough to convince you to buy though. The Initial spray on a tester: the smell of Tuberose/Floral, coconut, tropical fruits such as pineapple, mango and papaya and a rich saltiness that would make anyone salivate.

I would even say that real oriental fragrances are among my favourites, although they are often difficult to wear in our western regions. (Amouage, Rasasi, Camel stable, 1001 nights, etc...) To visualize this fragrance, I think it's essential that you read the description from Quentin Bisch. You'll understand where he's coming from when you smell this—leather, sunscreen, and labdanum. As a conclusion and a couple of final words, I would like to say that we finally have 1 Million that is worth owning with a more mature scent composition. It is by far the best one from the line. Regarding the rose and pine notes, they may have been blended with other ingredients to provide additional depth and complexity, as they are not distinctly discernible in the Parfum. Overall, if you’re seeking a fragrance that attracts compliments and garners positive attention, Parfum is a solid choice, but be realistic.Truly not worth the buy, I even returned mine after 3 wears, which was really disappointing. Bought Parfum in its place and that one did not disappoint, plus, getting the Elixir in pretty soon. I think everybody knows it, you're shopping and someone walks by and you think "Wow, what was that?" (mind you positive) The musky quality, reminiscent of amber, is derived from labdanum, while the combination of spicy vanilla and leather, along with the presence of amberwood, adds a luxurious touch to the composition. Joop! Homme Wild – a woody spicy fragrance released in 2012. The main notes include rum, pink pepper, and white tobacco. The lasting power is between 8 – 10 hours with great projection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment