276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flymo EasiStore 340R Electric Rotary Lawn Mower - 34 cm Cutting Width, 35 Litre Grass Box, Close Edge Cutting, Rear Roller, Central Height Adjust , Space Saving Storage Features

£67.495£134.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Key specs – Size: 75 x 47 x 134cm (HWD); Weight: 8.4kg; Height of cut: 1-3cm; Grass box capacity: 20l; Power: 1,700W electric motor; Cable length: 10m; Width of cut: 33cm I found that mowing a lawn with the Flymo Easistore 340R Li was a very pleasant experience. The angle of the handle bar is fully adjustable without any tools so you can set it to a comfortable height.The cut length is adjusted using a handle on the front of the machine and takes literally seconds. I really liked this as it completely avoids turning the mower upside down and having to take the blades off and add or remove spacer washers.

Flymo is a trusted and well respected brand, where service, parts and support are readily available and very reasonably priced. The three size choices also have increasing motor power from 1200W to 1600W and grass collection box sizes from 30 litres to 45 litres. A full comparison of these 3 EasiStore mowers can be seen in the review below. The Flymo EasiStore 340R has some great features that put it at the top of its game and thanks to the trusted brand name, you know you will be getting a mower that delivers on quality, reliability and precision. Main Features In terms of overall construction, the mower feels very mid-range. It does not feel as sturdy as models such as the Cobra MX41 40V but it does cost less. Some of the plastics do feel a little soft or a little scratchy, but it certainly does not feel like a budget product that will break within a few months. I actually thought it was a significant upgrade on the slightly smaller Flymo Easistore 300R Li that I tested last year.I also liked the being able to raise or lower the handle bar for comfort and felt that this made using the mower easier on the wrist and the shoulders. It also suits users of any height. The mower itself doesn’t weigh that much (under 12kg) so it doesn’t feel like a chore to push it up and down the garden, even on an incline. The EasiStore sets a good example as a model for all-electric mowers on the market. You rarely see an electric mower of this size and price with such a feature as a roller, but one possible reason is the absence of mulching. Mulching There is no vertical storage with this model, unlike the Flymo EasiStore range of models. Height Adjustment

Modern homeowners don’t usually want to spend hours at a time looking after their garden. They want tools that will do the hard work for them and that are convenient. That’s exactly what you’ll get with the Flymo EasiMow 340R since it has a cut to edge feature that ensures you won’t need to worry too much about getting the trimmer out after mowing. Its close edge cutting system allows a neat cut right up to edges of the lawn or flowerbeds, reducing the need for trimming afterwards; and a rear roller provides a beautiful striped finish to your lawn meaning its always looking its best Thankfully, the Flymo EasiStore gives you a generous number of options with the 5 height settings that range from 25mm to 65mm. This is easily adjusted using the central adjustment lever. As expected, the fact that the EasiStore 340R takes so little space when stored seems to impress customers the most. They love how the mower fits nicely in their smaller sheds. Designed for small gardens its powered by two 18V Power4All batteries to give 36V performance, which can be shared across a wide range of tools within the Power4All Alliance.A surprising fact is that there is little difference in weight between the 300R and the 340R models. For more information on all the differences between these models see my comparison table below. Blades The easy carry handle means that even if it is a generous walk to your lawn front from the storage space, carrying the mower will not be a strain. Plus, the super lightweight design of the mower adds to this – it weighs just 13kg. Manual push mowers can be great in a small garden, especially if it’s nice and flat. You don’t need to worry about charging or power sources, and a good model does a great job of the grass while being surprisingly easy to push. Where the idea falls down is if the lawn is rough or bumpy, where there’s a slope, or if you like to keep the grass long between cuts, as all these things make the job much, much harder. You really need to cut the grass regularly if you’re going to use a manual mower. What else should you look out for? What really stood out for me was the long power cable. A lot of people are put off the idea of buying a corded mower because they worry that it’ll limit their reach. Short of using an extension cable, a lot of mowers won’t get to every corner of your garden. However, since the Flymo EasiMow 340R is fitted with a standard 10 metre power cable you’ll be able to reach more of your garden.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment