276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AIYIMA T9PRO JAN5725 Vacuum Tube Amplifier 100Wx2 TPA3250 Stereo USB DAC Amp QCC3031 Bluetooth 5.1 aptxHD COAX/OPT HiFi Home Audio Digital Amplifiers with VU Meter(32V power supply)

£98.495£196.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comparisons with Similar Gears If I were in NYC, I'd have even more fun comparing the T9 to both my FX TUBE-01 ( here) and SMSL Amp ( here). And I'd have more tubes to play with. But, based on what I hear here, I am more than confident the Aiyima is at least comparable (if not better). I actually think the Aiyima is sweeter than both, especially the Preamp Out compared to the FX (even with better tubes). One example is apparent on U2 Actung Baby "Zoo Station" I have also experienced it on Rusted Root and especially on a Pusifer CD that is recorded.

The USB of DAC A6 supports DSD512 decoding and PCM decoding from 16bit/44.1 kHz to IJ 32bit/768kHz, which is enough to cover the current mainstream formats and be compatible with higher format formats that may appear in the future. Connect the PC-USB interface to the computer with the USB cable configured by factory (USB supports hot plugging).If nothing else, an EQ can be of great assistance of getting rough ideas about how speakers tonality is different when compared. How was the Company Founded Founder Mr Liu loves music but is not at all an audiophile. He was in other businesses before as Yima, so when he decided to enter this business he just added Ai, love in Chinese, to the name. You can see that in the photos. But he obviously had found the right people to assist him. In For One to Love, Cecile McClorin .Salvant sings an absolutely ravishing Le Mal de Vivre (original Barbara). She gives a completely new dimension to the song. The subtle use of inflections in her perfect French tests microdynamics. The max output level of the optical output connector is –18 dBm and and the max impedance Wave length: 660 nm.

I still don't understand the hate for EQs. I have few of them and it is hard to beat dialing in things the way I want to listen to them. The reason for this is: without the antenna, the BT will have a poor reception distance, likely 3 ft at most. This will cut off other connected devices. By holding your device close you can achieve re-connection. Please read my reply to the other reader above. Set your crossover around 100 Hz and maybe go downwards slowly to see what you like. It changes what you perceive even if your main loudspeakers haven't changed at all. A Completely Different Business ModelWhy is the same product sold under many different names? Mr Liu’s friend’s factory OEM’s for a lot of people. Perhaps, and I’m not sure, some of them have small design changes, but...More importantly, from what I understand, these brands, Aiyima, Suca, Douk, Nobosound etc, compete as well as cooperate. Some would re-brand something without hesitation (same factory) and use their own sales base. This is pretty unthinkable in the West. Grant you, the products are similar (a testament to the very high level achieved with cheap digitals now) and, if you ask me, there is not much room for breakthrough.A: If you use a power supply other than the original standard, please replace the power supply before testing. Many power sources on the market have large interference coefficient of the text wave, which will cause a large current sound. Strong output power and low frequency output: use amp IC TPA3250, each channel can output 100W(4Ω), match perfectly and easily to drive all 3-8Ω passive speakers, adds a low frequency output easy to connect active speakers and build 2.1 channel system, the bass effects is greatly enhanced.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment