276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crossdressing Stories: New Model (Crossdresser Stories Book 37)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now that she had found out I wanted to wear girl's clothing more, she explained to me that she was going to dress me up and give me the make-overs she had wanted to give to a little sister. I was in heaven, I haven't been able to talk like this with anyone in my whole life, and I had four fabulous hours ahead of me.

Ever since I can remember, I've been drawn towards femininity, from wearing my mum's silk nightdress when I was just four, tottering around in oversized heels and making a colourful mess of my face at the dressing table. I was happy, thankful that Katie was there with me, talking me through the stages of getting dressed up, the fabrics used to create every outfit and what they meant to me.I am British by background, born in Wales and then moved to London in my early years and grew up there. The rush of crossdressing transvestite adrenaline I had when I said "do it" was a moment that will live with me forever! The first chance to dress up had been going through my mind, it caused me to lose track of my school work at some points during lessons. I've had bubble baths before, but this was different, my senses were heightened with the depth of my anticipation.

She then alternated putting my legs on her shoulders and taking them from my ankles and putting my heels together making my boy pussy to cover her cock tighter, all while she keep pounding me as I continued moaning like the girl I was now. I’m writing to share my experience, strength and hope with you, based on my own life both in and out of SA. An undesirable or unfortunate event that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, loss, casualty or mishap.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. She had prepared bottles of water and glasses, a few biscuits and some snacks, she had even brought the phone down into the basement so that if their parents phoned like they said they would, then we wouldn't raise suspicion by being late to answer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment