276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavour, 30 Servings, 900 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Related: Intermittent Fasting 101: A Guide To Benefits, Muscle Gain, And More] Best Underrated Optimum Nutrition Flavor If you made it this far, you’ve discovered the 5 flavors that are truly worth buying. And the one flavor to stay away from. When I tried it, I found Vanilla Ice Cream has a weird unnatural taste. It’s disgustingly sweet and has a strange consistency.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein, Muscle Building

And most definitely! I reviewed Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Malt in the past and it has become one of my favorites. I just haven’t created an updated list of the best flavors yet. But when I do, that will surely be near the top.

G

Lleva ACEITE DE PALMA personalmente no es algo que me deje ciego al mirar una etiqueta pero soy consciente que muchas personas les asustará que lleve ACEITE DE PALMA.

Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein - Optimum Nutrition

High quality whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate blend. Isolate is the purest form of whey protein that exists. They taste similar, but Extreme Milk Chocolate, as you can tell by its name, takes chocolate to a whole other level.

The Quality of protein. Since its manufactured by Glanbia (who owns Optimum nutrition), this product is coming straight from the manufacturer. This is a BIG factor, 90% of the protein supplement companies source their raw materials from third parties, often importing them from third world countries. So what you can do with Banana Cream is mix it in with other flavors to create an even tastier protein shake. Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla flavors work great here.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Vanilla Whey Powder, 1.62kg

Double Rich Chocolate is Optimum Nutrition’s basic chocolate flavor. All companies sell one, but theirs set the bar high. Gold Standard 100% Whey contains Whey Protein Isolates, or WPI. Rated 90+% pure protein, WPI is known as the highest quality whey ingredient. The one gram per pound of body weight is a great rule of thumb and will work for the most part. However, those new to exercise won’t need as much, while those who are experienced, lean, and weigh more will naturally require higher levels.And when you do mix it with milk, you won’t believe how great it tastes. Trust me. I’ve tried those cheap chocolate protein powders before (Muscle Milk in particular). And Double Rich Chocolate is nothing like it. Suele ser repetitivas estas proteínas, como cuando comes un cocido madrileño en agosto y terminas la digestión en Septiembre. All the recommendations I have tried in past have been a complete fail, Same applies with pre workouts flavours which are way too sweet. But not only that, I also threw in one flavor you want to avoid. Just in case you don’t trust me and decide to buy a flavor off this list (which I suggest you don’t), you’ll know what NOT to get too. Some of the flavors that didn’t make the list but deserve honorable mentions are Mocha Cappuccino, Birthday Cake, and Dulce de Leche. If you are a die-hard Banana Crême or classic Coffee fan, those flavors are also available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment