276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tobar 5038728010860 MR GRASSHEAD, Mixed, 100 x 75 x 130 millimeters

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I hope you enjoy this activity with your classroom be it big or small! I would love to hear what classrooms you are using this with (KS1, KS2, Elementary etc) and how the kids enjoyed it! Kellie’s Grass Head DIY! SO CUTE! Love the Tin Can Body perfect for the water! How to make Grass Heads – Materials required: After a good soaking, sit Mr Grasshead in his pot and feed with water and he will grow a wonderful head of grassy hair you can even trim with scissors! Goggly eyes and fabric scraps for the heads, coloured paper for the bodies, pipe-cleaners for spectacles... get creative :-)

Tobar Mr Grasshead | Toys | Toy Street UK

They also make great Spring or Easter Party Bag gifts! Also… we have since got a post on some fabulous Grass Caterpillars. They are so so so fun! Similarly you may also enjoy these cute Wellie Planters!! A fun way to upcycle much loved old wellies!for stuffing. Or just some soil from your garden. I got a bag of sawdust for free from a big hardware store - they seemed happy to get rid of it! Be the first in the know and get exclusive updates onlatest crafts, ideas, trendsand best of all freebies! A full head of hair takes 3-4 weeks to grow, and "greying and balding" will occur after about 6 weeks. Experiment with different hairstyles :-) You can make mohawks, pony-tails, crew-cuts... have fun with it!

Mr Grasshead | Little Extras | Mulberry Bush | Mulberry Bush

Because they're such an easy craft idea, your kids might also like to take part in the making. They'll have good fun decorating the face, and designing clothes and spectacles. I bought a small "lawn repair kit" which has seeds pre-mixed with slow release fertiliser, but you can use whatever seeds you've got handy. I hear that chives, rye or alfalfa seeds also work well. Watch Mr Grass head grow a luxurious head of grass when you follow the simple instructions. After a good soaking, sit Mr Grasshead in his pot, feed him with water and he will grow a wonderful head of grassy hair you can even trim with scissors! As mentioned, not only do these make a fabulous STEAM Spring Activity for Keystage 1 and Keystage 2 (or at home of course!!), but they are also fabulously thrifty and inexpensive to make. The kids will ove to make these Mr Grassheads and watch them grow!Grass Heads are super easy (and fun) to make, and make great homemade gifts for kids. Kids especially love trimming the "hair". Decorate! Use fabric scraps or permanent marker to decorate the face, and coloured paper to make the yoghurt container into a dress or a suit or whatever you like - get creative! Just make sure that any glues or markers you use for the head are water-proof. Note: these easy grass heads were first shared in April 2012, I have updated the post and reshared it for your convenience! Put 2-3 generous table spoons full of grass seeds at the bottom of your tights. I held the tights open. Red Ted scooped! Pip Squeak ran off with one of the tights and wasn’t to be seen again. She had her own world play time with them!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment