276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ProDen PlaqueOff Powder | For Small Dogs | Bad Breath, Plaque, Tartar (Packaging may vary), 60 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One additional consideration is that the bites/ treats also contain other ingredients such as vegetable flavourings, wheat, corn, barley, and olive oil. This may not be suitable for owners who only want to give their dogs natural ingredients. Additionally, the treats contain calories, which may be an issue for dogs that are trying to lose weight to prevent obesity. Dental disease can be painful for dogs and can lead to other health issues such as weight loss and loss of their body condition score. Preventive measures are key to avoiding these dental issues and ensuring your dog’s overall health and wellbeing.

Plaque off powder is a natural supplement that helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup on teeth. It is made from a unique blend of ingredients including seaweed extract, enzymes, minerals, and vitamins. These ingredients work together to break down plaque and tartar, making it easier to brush away.

If you’re considering using Plaque Off for your dog, it’s important to be aware of the potential side effects. While Plaque Off is generally considered safe, there have been reports of vomiting, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal issues in some dogs. There have also been rare reports of allergic reactions.

Regular dental care, including brushing and using products like ProDen PlaqueOff Powder, can help prevent plaque and tartar buildup. Additionally, a dry food diet with hard kibble has also been shown to reduce the risk of dental disease when compared to wet food diets. Sustainably harvested from specially selected locations in the fresh, cold North Atlantic waters off the Scandinavian coastline— one of the purest habitats on earth. My 6lb Morkie had plaque build up in her front teeth and her gums were starting to look inflamed. Her vet wasn’t worried and didn’t think we needed to do a dental yet, but I wanted to do what I could to get her teeth better especially because she doesn’t tolerate tooth brushing well. I was skeptical about this product and pictures showing plaque just flaking off. After several weeks, I didn’t notice any difference at all. But I kept sprinkling it on her kibble, she didn’t mind eating it and I figured I’d just finish out the bottle. Initially, I would recommend owners to follow the recommended amounts and then tailor the dose based on the results seen over the coming weeks/ months.After seeing the spectacular pictures through internet of people that have tried it and it has worked wonderfully I decided to buy it. It cost me about 30 dollars. It is a small bottle, about 40 grams, it has a brown-green colored powder and comes with a measuring spoon. For Tara who weighs 5 kg needed 1 spoon a day. Since after the first dosages didn´t show any symptom that was making her feel bad we kept on giving her during several weeks. Edit] For those having trouble retrieving the scoop from the tiny bottle, I put a piece of tape on the outside and taped the scoop on the outer part of the bottle, leaving a little 'slot' for the scoop handle to go in. You could also use a rubber band! PlaqueOff contains a unique blend of dried seaweed extractions that work together to break down plaque and tartar before it has a chance to harden on the teeth. It’s also rich in natural vitamins and minerals that support overall dental health. Most veterinarians recommend brushing your dog’s teeth daily with a pet-safe toothpaste, but adding PlaqueOff® to their food is an easy way to give their oral care routine an extra boost. The bottle goes a long way since you use so little at a time. I have the same bottle from the beginning. It is worthy to pay less than 20 dollars considering that a mouth cleaning in the vet may cost up to 450 dollars. And if some of you have tried plaqueOff for dogs I would like to read your personal experiences! The ProDen PlaqueOff Powder is made from a natural seaweed product called Ascophyllum nodosum. The seaweed is harvested from the Atlantic Ocean, dried, and then crushed into a powder. This natural product is the only ingredient in the powder, making it a great option for owners who want to avoid artificial colourings, flavourings, or ingredients.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment