276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONIN Premium Kiwi Syrup 700ml for Cocktails and Mocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Flavours and Colourings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is one of my newer posts on my new account @gastritis_recipes, but I'm posting it here because it's virtually the same as a recipe for everything-seasoning seared tuna in my first Insane in the Brine cookbook. (Link for both my cookbooks in bio.) If you don't have the cookbook but want to try this, all the deets are in that account's post. The only difference is the gastritis-friendly version is marinated beforehand in coconut aminos instead of soy sauce (which frankly might be better!), and the everything-seasoning blend (which is also in tbe cookbook) is a little different for the gastritis diet (no garlic or onion flakes for example). The recipe for the gastritis version is also over at @gastritis_recipes, but honestly it's just as good or better than any other everything-blend I've had or made. I like to blend the fruits separately and then combine them. To do so, add the strawberries and kiwis to separate bowls (if using an immersion blender) and use an immersion blender or simply blend one fruit at a time in your blender. Blend until smooth. sweetener - you can use the sweetener of your choice in place of granulated sugar. Just be mindful that the flavor of the syrup will change slightly, and you may need to adjust the sweetness by adding more agave or honey to your liking.

Whip up this easy Kiwi Compote recipe in just 15 minutes with 3 simple ingredients! The resulting chunky kiwi sauce is sweet, tangy and delicious. Try it on pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, and even pavlova! Transfer the liquid from the saucepan to the pour receptacle, using the fine mesh strainer to remove any kiwi bits, seeds or impurities.

Sharing is Caring

First, prepare the fruits. To do so, clean and chop the fruits. I used the rough side of a clean, damp sponge to remove lots of the kiwi skin “hair” (alternatively, you can peel the kiwis). And slice away the stems of the kiwi. If using golden kiwi or ones that are slightly underripe, cook them a bit longer so they have a chance to develop more of a sweet flavor. The syrup has a delightful balance of tartness and sweetness, making it a perfect companion for a variety of culinary adventures.

Lemon/Lime: the added freshness for a squirt (or more) of lemon/lime juice is delicious with this juice combination. This delicious kiwi sauce is made from start to finish in 15 minutes or less including the time it takes to prepare the kiwi. kiwi flavor pairings - think tropical for flavor pairings. Kiwi fruit goes great with pineapple, strawberry, passionfruit, citrus (oranges, lemons, limes), and coconut!Storing: Cooked and cooled kiwi compote will last in the fridge for up to 1 week in an airtight jar or container.

Just like my many othe r Compote Recipes, you can use this kiwi compote for waffles, French toast, yogurt, granola, ice cream, pancakes, cheesecake, or a hearty bowl of oatmeal. Why You'll Love This Recipe Strawberry kiwi slushie: you can combine the fresh fruit with ice cubes or use frozen fruits to blend. Optionally add a natural sweetener or a little simple syrup, too. I had been dealing with some strange and highly uncomfortable stomach symptoms for over a year (possibly as a form of long COVID) before I started to really figure out what was wrong, got a diagnosis with an endoscopy, and it was a few more years until I really got my footing in terms of identifying and actually carrying out the right changes to make. Change is hard. Strawberry kiwi lemonade/limeade: follow this strawberry limeade recipe, swapping the strawberries for the strawberry kiwi combination.Can this be my shortest post ever? You need to know what’s in it, how to make it, and some ideas of what it’s good for (besides maybe just spooning it into your mouth at 2 am).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment