276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kirkland Signature Cling Film All Purpose 345mm x 400 Metres

£7.665£15.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note our products may be near or past their best before date, please check our About page for further information . Though only using in my domestic kitchen, I find this Cling Film to be the best that I have ever used.

In summary, Kirkland Signature All Purpose Cling Film 400m is the ultimate kitchen essential for preserving the flavour and freshness of your favorite dishes. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Whether it's leftovers, packed lunches, or covered dishes, these food packaging essentials provide convenience and quality. Its versatility, secure cling, and odor-sealing properties set it apart from the rest, ensuring your food stays fresher for longer.Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Kirkland Signature All Purpose Cling Film is your all-in-one solution for wrapping all types of foods, including fatty ones. Kirkland Signature is a trusted name known for quality, and this cling film lives up to that reputation. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Whether it's wrapping leftovers, packing lunches, or covering dishes, these food packaging essentials provide convenience and quality.

Now, I solved the problem by re-using an old cutting-knife-slide-edge (see attached picture) that I had on my previous plastic wrap roll (made by a different company). Kirkland Signature Premium Quality Food Foil is durable and versatile, perfect for wrapping and storing food while preserving its freshness. Now I use the sliding knife to "cut", not "tear", the foil; and there is no exposed sharp edge to cut yourself on. Introducing the Kirkland cling film , your kitchen’s secret weapon for food preservation and storage.The Kirkland Signature Premium Quality Food Foil and Cling Film bundle offers versatile and reliable food packaging essentials.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment