276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dyson (Yellow & Nickel DysonV12, V12 Detect Slim Absolute Vacuum, 0.35 liters

£174.995£349.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Všestrannost bezkabelové technologie Dyson usnadňuje úklid domácnosti. Pro důkladný úklid podlah, hůře přístupných míst, matrací a všech dalších povrchů. When we were first introduced to the Dyson V12 Detect Slim, it was only mentioned in passing during the official announcement for the V15 Detect. All we were told was that it was slimmer and had less suction power compared to the flagship – which makes sense given that V15 is clearly 3 better than V12. However, if you think of it as a powered-up V11 – which was, itself, certainly no slouch –you soon realise that this is a very capable cordless vac.

The only other major difference between the V12 and the V15 is the bin capacity. As mentioned earlier, the V12 comes with a 0.35L bin – the same one used in the Omni-Glide – and is just enough for a one-bedroom apartment. If you happen to live in a larger home, especially one with wall-to-wall carpeting, then you’ll find yourself emptying the bin often. Vysavač Dyson V12 Slim™ zavěsíte do nástěnné nabíjecí stanice, takže je vždy připraven pro další úklid.Weight How heavy it is can be a deciding factor when buying a new vacuum cleaner. Although the V12 is a 'slim' model, it still weighs 2.2kg, which is not significantly less than V7's 2.32kg.

navržené pro tvrdé podlahy. Účinnost světla ovlivněna okolními světelnými podmínkami, typem nečistot a vysávaným povrchem. Vacuuming no longer felt like guesswork. When I was cleaning under my couch, which is usually dark, the laser guided me toward all the dust I’d typically miss with a traditional upright vacuum. The V12 Detect pointed me directly to the dust while the real-time graph on the screen confirmed that the vacuum inhaled it. I like that it automatically adjusts the level of suction depending on the amount of dust—signaling when I should spend a bit more time cleaning a certain section. The entire experience not only feels productive and satisfying, but it also keeps me from vacuuming as often throughout the week. Není nutné trvale držet spouštěcí tlačítko. Při objíždění překážek si můžete vyměnit ruce, což usnadňuje úklid.Hinge feature This is a new feature that you won't find on older Dyson models, but they've now rolled it out to new V8s, which are very similar to V7s. It helps you clean by adding flexibility to the cleaner head, making it easier to vacuum hard-to-reach spots, such as underneath sofas and other furniture. With the carpet head attached, low power was 41m 23s, although without the motorised tool, closer to an hour is more likely. There’s a 0.35-litre bin on this vacuum cleaner, which is considerably smaller than on the V15. However, I find that the bin is generally big enough for a full clean until the battery is depleted. On the Auto mode, we got a maximum of 40 minutes of fade-free power, while the Boost mode gave us no more than 20 minutes with the Laser Slim Fluffy. And that’s pretty much the same as what the V15 Detect offers as well.

Filtr a kartáč podlahové hubice Fluffy™ lze umývat a sběrná nádoba a nástroje otřít, abyste odstranili usazeniny prachu a pomohli optimalizovat výkon vašeho vysavače Dyson.

Dyson Slim If you live in a flat or a smaller home with limited of storage, you should consider exploring Dyson's smaller and lighter cordless vacuum cleaners, such as the Dyson V12 Detect Slim Absolute, or go for the petite Dyson Micro or Dyson Omni-Glide. Next, there’s the Motorbar cleaning head for carpets. Again, it’s anti-tangle and stops hair from getting wrapped around it, but this head is designed for carpets.

A laser A handy feature especially useful for homes with hard floors. It detects dust and miniscule particles you don't normally see by illuminating fluorescent green. That way you can avoid missing any spots around your home.The dust bin is small and that means it isn’t ideal for larger houses, but the flipside is the lighter weight means it’s easier to move around. The removal of the trigger also means that, while it can’t be operated one-handed, it doesn’t rely on a constant grip being maintained. For older users, this combination may be ideal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment