276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aqua Velva After Shave, Classic Ice Blue, 7 Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is also often customary to use astringent salts such as aluminium salts. Potassium alum can be used, but more generally, complex aluminum salts will be used. Specific plant astringent extracts such as witch hazel extracts are also often used. The level of fragrance is significant,1to3%, without reaching the usual dosage of eau de toilette or other alcoholic perfumes. As a shaver, who during COVID transformed from a Gillette multi blade user to a wet shaver with an expensive DE and have now discovered fragrances, I’ve gone from using aftershaves always to rarely. But that’s because I can do a very clean shave and I then use professional face care moisturizer. So the scent purpose of aftershave has been lost as has the face feel purpose. I have some unscented splashes for occasional use and a few balls, and I still love the DR Harris Arlington scent (aftershave , not so much cologne), but it’s no longer needed. An. interesting read, thank you. The smell is what I'd describe as "everyday": a light, pleasant, refreshing and slightly soapy. A very clean smell that I'd be happy to wear every day.

What it smells like:It’s a pretty simple fragrance. Starts off with a citrusy smell that slowly fades to a woodsy, leathery scent. As the day wore on, it started to smell more like baby powder. Nice and fresh. I was going to say it reminds me of the 50's, but apparently this first came out in 1935. A true classic. Splash a liberal amount of Aqua Velva into the palm of your hand and apply over the shaved area to seal the pores with a cool & fresh sensation.. Recommended forWhat it smells like: People either love or hate Brut. I’m personally a fan of it. The scent combines dashes of sandalwood, oakmoss, lavender, and jasmine. It’s kind of an aggressive scent. Aqua Velva 'classic Ice Blue is the original Aqua Velva product. A refreshing, aromatic, masculine, cool mentholated piece of the past. A sporty blend of aromatic elements, woods, amber and fruits with a touch of sea breeze. A true American shaving classic and well worth a try. How to use Aqua Velva was responsible for Pete Rose’s all-time MLB record for hits. If only Aqua Velva could have imbued Rose with the wisdom needed to understand that betting on your own team isn’t a good idea. What it smells like: Old Spice has a nice, spicy smell to it, hence the name. You’ll find overpowering notes of sage and cinnamon when you apply it. As it fades, it leave a pleasant musk and cedarwood scent. This is a great aftershave, and has a nice scent which lasts, worth buying, I also use this on my shaving channel on Youtube "PaulHFilms".

The aftershave of choice of my grandfather, William Hurst, and my own favorite drugstore classic. English Leather got its start in 1949, and it hasn’t changed much since then. Same formula; same rectangular bottle; same big ol’ wooden lid. English Leather gift boxes were a popular holiday gift for years. Maybe you got your dad a box for Christmas 1987. Most of the marketing for English Leather featured an attractive woman telling male viewers or readers that, “All her men wear English Leather.” Translation: If you want hot babes, slap on some English Leather, by golly. Example:Many believe that today’s Old Spice cologne isn’t the same as the original.Aficionados swear there was a subtle change made to the formula after Procter & Gamble acquired the brand. Even with the tweaking, this is still a solid, timeless, and manly fragrance. Good to have in your collection. Some adventurous men in the middle classes (then working classes) took up learning the straight-razor themselves if they didn’t want a regular expenditure for visiting the barber, and alongside such self-shaving came a need for take-home grooming products, which included some sort of “after-shave” tonic, lotion, cream, or powder. Make sure you put your aftershave and other potentially harmful products away again after using them. Don’t leave them out on a counter where they’re within your child’s reach. When the bottle is empty and you’re ready to discard it, be sure to rinse it thoroughly and throw it away safely.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment