276°
Posted 20 hours ago

POSCA PC-3M Black Colour Paint Marker Pen 1.5 mm Fine Bullet Nib Writes On Any Surface Plastic Glass Wood Fabric MetaL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, choosing the right paper surface is important as the posca pen will not work as it is supposed to if you select the wrong ones. The posca paint marker has been a popular tool for artists, designers, and other creative professions in the last few years. It’s an acrylic paint pen that is permanent and can be used on most surfaces, including glass, paper, wood, and metal. Well, after using those acrylic paint markers, the result I got was no less than using liquid paint. I can say that it was jaw-dropping good. And if you use these papers with your Posca pens, you’ll also see the magic of it. I had used semi-glossy papers, but you can use them according to your need and the effect you want. That’s why professionals always recommend using the right paper for the marker you are using. It’s really an essential factor to get the most out of the pen you are using. Types of Paper You Should Use with Posca However, I have used Studio 71 Tracing Papers with Posca pens, and it worked really great. The result I got was just beyond expectation. So, you can use that brand or also choose others according to your need and budget. Photo Paper

Range - Posca - Posca

While working with 3-4 papers simultaneously, be careful that ink doesn’t transfer from one paper to another. It can cause a severe problem as you can’t erase Posca ink from paper.However, for using the paint marker pens on varnished wood, you may need to roughen the surface with sandpaper. It’ll help the ink to set on the surface properly. On the other hand, you have to clean the surface with water and a sponge for recycled wood before starting work with Posca pens. But make sure the surface is dry entirely. Artists use photo papers mainly for acrylic pouring painting techniques. From that sense, I tried my Posca marker pens on Canon Photo Papers and got a mind-boggling result.

Posca PC-3M Black Colour Paint Marker Pen 1.5mm Fine Bullet

So, it’s a wrap-up of this article. And I want to tell you one thing that there may have some other paper types out there that Posca pens work. But here, I’ve given only those that I’ve worked on and got pretty good results. But what paper to use with posca pens? That is the question that many people ask themselves when deciding to create an art project with posca pens. And this is not just a simple question, because there are many types of paper out there! So, if you are just starting out with your Posca pens, you can go with the other paper types mentioned above. Warning Actually, there are no such special ways of using posca on paper. You can use them just like regular markers. But make sure that the paper is not wrinkly or wet as it can ruin the artwork. Otherwise, it’ll be fine to grab the paper and start painting on it.

Why Do We Need Special Paper for Posca Pens?

From my experience, I could say that Moleskine Art Sketchbook, Canson Series Bristol Pad, Bee Paper Company Bleedproof Marker Pad, and Leda Art Supply Paper really go well with posca pens.

Posca PC-3M Black Colour Paint Marker Pen 1.5mm Fine Bullet Posca PC-3M Black Colour Paint Marker Pen 1.5mm Fine Bullet

Even if you want to make streak-free artworks, you must need to get high-quality marker paper. Sometimes it happens that you may need to use several layers of ink coatings. However, I recommend not to use paper made of absorbent material if you want it to last more. So, choose wisely depending on your need. Q: How do you use Posca pens on paper? For making the artwork more permanent, you can always use the spray varnish after finishing the project. Final Word However, in the end, you can use two coats of water-based spray varnish to make it more durable. Q: Can you use Posca pens on wood?Still, I would recommend you to choose them according to your need. And it’ll be best if you can test the paper before purchasing any. Paperboard However, beginner artists often get puzzled while choosing sketchbooks for drawings as there are thousands of brands. Even it’s true that I’m suggesting sketchbooks for using Posca pens doesn’t mean that all brands are perfect. Additionally, cardboard is mainly found in boxes or similar uses. But paperboard is used for drawing purposes.

POSCA | WHSmith

In that case, if your paper is of lower quality, you may see that paper is getting very wet and thin when you will put 2-3 layers. Even the ink can eat up the paper, sometimes ruining your Posca pen artwork in the mid. However, if you want, you can first create an outline with pencils and then use Posca pens to look the work more eye-catchy. Q: Can Posca pens be used on stone? Mainly, Posca pens are acrylic paint markers that contain water-based ink. Some people think that it’s like average water-based markers that supply watery or runny ink. Maybe that’s why you need special paper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment