276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THESAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer SPF28 PA++ 6.5g # Brightener

£6.545£13.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With ingredients such as pearl powder, hyaluronic acid, jojoba seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and tocopherol, what can’t this concealer do? In fact, with a dual applicator that offers both a tip and a puff brush, you won’t be needing any other concealer anytime soon. I’m so excited to be sharing a new favourite product with you today: The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer Brightener. It’s fairly new to my collection, but it’s gone right in at the top because it covers my dark circles SO well! If you’re the type to prefer a creamy application consistency, this mineralizing creamy concealer is a great option. It contains ceramides to give that butter-like texture whilst simultaneously hydrating the skin.

The star ingredient of the Calamansi Pore line is calamansi extract from the Philippines, but the line’s products are also infused with Vitamin C and cinehulin. This line controls excess sebum and clears impurities from deep within pores, leaving skin clean and bright. Two of its most successful products include the Calamansi Pore Freshner and Calamansi Pore Tightener.If you’ve ever come across Korean beauty or skincare advertisements, you’ll notice just how sparkling, fresh and dewy the skin of the model looks. This is because Korean products are formulated to achieve that clear, glass look that is the golden standard there. When it comes to cosmetics, The Saem is definitely the brand to beat in the concealer category. The Saem ranked No. 1 in the Brand Customer Satisfaction Index for the concealer category for five consecutive years (from 2015-2019). The brand also won No. 1 in the concealer category of @cosme’s The Best Cosmetics Awards in 2019, as well as the Grand Prize in Cosmo Beauty Awards’ concealer category for its Mineralizing Creamy Concealer. However, The Saem doesn’t just do base makeup. It also offers brow products, eyeliners, shadows, blushers and lip products through two primary ranges: Saemmul and Eco Soul. If you wear a concealer throughout the day, it is essential to buy a waterproof concealer that remains intact for hours. Additionally, look for a lightweight formula that easily blends on the skin, is non-greasy, and sweat-proof. You can also look for concealers with SPF for UV protection. How To Choose The Best Concealer However, this concealer is one of the most affordable ones on this list! Not only that, it does exactly what it’ll says it’ll do. Here are the 4 easy steps for applying concealer to perfection: 1. Cleanse and moisturize your skin

Its pigmentation is superior to other brands and it effortlessly evens out skin tone whilst reducing the look of dark circles and fine lines. If you’ve been having trouble finding a concealer that will properly cover your scars and marks, look no further. This nourishing concealer boasts a super light consistency that goes on like water and has a matte finish. It’s thin and yet provides enough coverage to make blemishes disappear and still look natural.

3. AEKYUNG LUNA Long-Lasting Tip Concealer

Enter this Cover Perfection Tip Concealer. It is super lightweight and once it’s set, it doesn’t budge at all. I had this on for 12 hours and it didn’t sink into any fine lines, fade away, separate, it was just awesome! Here’s a side by side of my eyes; one with and one without The Saem brightener; as you can see, there’s quite a difference!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment